Tuesday's football gossip from the national newspapers includes Manchester United and England striker Marcus Rashford being linked with a move to Spain.
- Barcelona want to sign Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford this summer in a stunning £100m deal.
- Arsenal are reportedly considering triggering a buy-back clause in the contract of Ismael Bennacer.
- Manchester United have told Paul Pogba's agent Mino Raiola Real Madrid will have to splash £130m if they want to land the France midfielder this summer.
- Arsenal and Manchester United are battling it out for Ajax's young strike-ace David Neres Campos.
- Manchester United are set to compete with Juventus and Paris Saint-Germain for the signature of Sporting Lisbon star Bruno Fernandes, according to reports.
- Manchester United are prepared to pay a £31m release clause to sign Roma and Greece defender Kostas Manolas,
- Watford defender Sebastian Prodl says his career is being "splattered" by Javi Gracia and hints he will have to leave if the manager stays beyond this season.
- Former Arsenal and France midfielder Patrick Vieira is a candidate for the Lyon job. The 42-year-old is currently managing Nice.
- Shinji Okazaki is set to leave Leicester when his contract runs out at the end of the season in another departure from the side that won the Premier League.
- Tottenham will return to London immediately after Wednesday's crunch Champions League clash against Manchester City - despite playing at the Etihad Stadium again just 64 hours later.
- Middlesbrough chairman Steve Gibson is demanding an English Football League investigation into the financial conduct of three Championship rivals.
- Southampton midfielder Jody Clasie's future at the club is in doubt. The Dutchman is on loan at Feyenoord and was expected to join them permanently, but has had an argument with manager Giovanni van Bronckhorst.
- Motherwell defender Tom Aldred could be set for a stunning move to India, with Mumbai City and Kerala Blasters keen.
- Derby boss Frank Lampard has confirmed his interest in Aberdeen skipper Graeme Shinnie.
- Chelsea have included Javi Gracia on a shortlist of candidates to replace Maurizio Sarri as the English Premier League club's 'head coach'.
- Aberdeen and Hibs reportedly sent scouts on spying missions to Greece and Portugal over the weekend.
- Real Madrid have two transfer plans - one that includes signing Chelsea and Belgium forward Eden Hazard and a "luxury" plan that includes bringing Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba and Liverpool's Senegal forward Sadio Mane to the club.
- Barcelona midfielder Philippe Coutinho could be a target for Chelsea if their transfer ban is lifted this summer, but the Brazilian has ruled out a move to Manchester United.
- Newcastle United hope to come to an agreement with manager Rafael Benitez about a contract extension within the next two weeks. (Newcastle Chronicle)
- Inter Milan are interested in signing Manchester City's German midfielder Ilkay Gundogan. (Tuttosport,)
- Juventus officials will meet with Benfica on Tuesday to discuss the transfer of 19-year-old forward Joao Felix, who wants to play alongside fellow Portuguese star Cristiano Ronaldo. (AS)
- Newcastle United striker Dwight Gayle says he can see himself playing for West Brom next season, where the Englishman is currently on loan. (Shields Gazette)