Manchester United have joined the race to sign Edinson Cavani from PSG while Moussa Dembele is also wanted by Premier League clubs.
- Crystal Palace have received a major boost after Wilfried Zaha told the club he wants to stay at Selhurst Park until the end of the season.
- Derby County are being investigated by the Charity Commission over links between the club's community programme and main sponsor 32Red.
- Southend have been charged with misconduct by the EFL for failing to pay nine of their players on time for December.
- Danny Rose was involved in a heated exchange with Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho after being left out of Saturday's Premier League clash with Watford.
- Moussa Dembele's future at Lyon could be back up in the air after the club was able to secure a possible replacement in the form of Villarreal striker Karl Toko Ekambi.
- Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain are on red alert after Porto defender Alex Telles told the club he does not intend to sign a new contract.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is safe in his position as Manchester United manager even if the club fails to qualify for Europe at the end of this season.
- Tottenham's Christian Eriksen is a matter of days away from completing his move to Inter Milan.
- Wolves will swoop for Portuguese pair Daniel Podence and Nelson Oliveira as well as teen sensation Leonardo Campana.
- Shamed Irish FA chief John Delaney has quit UEFA after the Irish government bailed out the organisation which racked up debts of £47m mainly under his tenure.
- Manchester United have joined the race to sign Edinson Cavani, who has handed in a transfer request at PSG.
- Everton defender Mason Holgate is in line for his first call into the senior England squad after impressing Gareth Southgate's coaching staff in recent weeks.
- Arsenal's hopes of signing Atletico Paranaense midfielder Bruno Guimaraes are on the wane over shared ownership clauses being insisted on by the Brazilian club.
THE DAILY TELEGRAPH
- Cardiff City's chairman has condemned the response to the death of Emiliano Sala as an "appalling national scandal", one year on from the late footballer's passing.
- Chelsea are rivalling Atletico Madrid for the signature of PSG striker Edinson Cavani.
- Derby County may have incurred losses of almost double the permitted £39m for a three-year period after introducing an "unusual" accountancy policy for players.
- Ed Woodward is facing calls to be sacked as Manchester United are forced into a rethink of their transfer business because of Marcus Rashford's injury.
- Manchester United are ready to launch a £42m bid for Lyon striker Moussa Dembele to replace the injured Marcus Rashford.
- Borussia Dortmund have offered Manchester United and Tottenham the chance to sign Paco Alcacer to solve their respective striker injury crises.
- AS Roma owner James Pallotta, who is currently in the process of selling the Serie A club, is interested in taking over either Newcastle United or Leeds United according to reports in Italy.
- Burnley have had a second bid for defender Dael Fry turned down by Middlesbrough.
- Man City manager Pep Guardiola wants the League Cup scrapped to help ease the fixture congestion in English football.
- Manchester United are lining up Inter and Uruguay midfielder Matias Vecino as a possible alternative to signing Sporting Lisbon's Bruno Fernandes. (Sky Italia)
- Former Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger says the Gunners "lost our soul" when they left Highbury for the Emirates Stadium. (Evening Standard)
- Liverpool are not willing to let midfielder Xherdan Shaqiri leave the Anfield club this month amid interest from Roma. (Sky Sports)
- Spanish side Celta Vigo have been in contact with Southampton over a move for defensive midfielder Oriol Romeu but the Saints do not want to let the Spaniard leave. (Southern Daily Echo)
- Newcastle boss Steve Bruce is hopeful of sealing a deal for Inter and Austria winger Valentino Lazaro in time for the weekend. (Newcastle Chronicle)
A full list of all the complete signings in the January 2020 football transfer window with details of the confirmed deals from the Premier League, Sky Bet EFL and Europe.