PSG have approached Manchester United about the possibility of directly swapping Neymar for Paul Pogba according to one of Tuesday's UK newspapers.
- Laurent Blanc wants to succeed Rafael Benitez at trouble-torn Newcastle.
- Aaron Wan-Bissaka is set for a Manchester United medical this week ahead of his protracted £55m switch from Crystal Palace.
- Harry Maguire could be left in Leicester limbo as the Manchester giants battle to sign him.
- Roy Keane has been backed to take over as Newcastle manager by Vinnie Jones.
- Axel Tuanzebe will hold showdown talks with Manchester United over his future in the next fortnight.
- Arsenal are keen on Borussia Dortmund defender Dan-Axel Zagadou.
- Tottenham are monitoring £15m Denmark Under-21 sensation Andreas Skov Olsen.
- Paris Saint-Germain approached Manchester United about the possibility of directly swapping Neymar for Paul Pogba, although it is understood the Premier League club currently think the deal for the Brazilian would be far too expensive to justify.
- Maurizio Sarri's Chelsea successor will get to decide whether to keep on club legend Gianfranco Zola.
- FIFA will deal strongly with Cameroon over their disgraceful behaviour during England's 3-0 quarter-final win, with retrospective bans possible for those who spat at and stamped on Phil Neville's players.
- There were growing demands on Monday night for FIFA to consider using both male and female referees at future Women's World Cups after out-of-control Cameroon players were allowed to foul England players with impunity at the end of Sunday's round-of-16 tie.
- Celtic have joined Rangers and Aberdeen in the fight to land Max Lowe - as Arsenal lodged an improved £18m bid for Hoops star Kieran Tierney.