Lots of big moves bubbling away according to the back pages including Bruno Fernandes to Manchester United for £71million.
- Arsenal are willing to pay a percentage of Mesut Ozil's £350,000 weekly wages in order to push a transfer through in the summer window.
- Eden Hazard will be given the No 7 shirt previously worn by Cristiano Ronaldo upon his signing for Real Madrid, according to reports.
- Chelsea defender Gary Cahill could soon be joining John Terry at Aston Villa.
- Hirving Lozano hinted he is ready to leave PSV in the summer, with Napoli and Manchester United among the interested clubs.
- Napoli and Juventus are the frontrunners to sign James Rodriguez from Bayern Munich.
- Christian Eriksen and Donny van de Beek are Real Madrid's second and third choice targets, should the club fail to entice Paul Pogba to the Bernabeu this summer.
- Manchester United are closing in on what could be a £71m deal to sign Sporting Lisbon midfielder Bruno Fernandes.
- Bayern Munich's Jerome Boateng will speak to Paris Saint-Germain and Juventus and will not hold out for a move to the Premier League.
- Barcelona goalkeeper Jasper Cillessen has slammed Barcelona for pricing him out of Manchester United transfer by demanding £53m.
- West Ham striker Javier Hernandez is being targeted by Valencia in an £8m transfer.
- Barcelona are one of a number of clubs interested in Middlesbrough striker Cristhian Stuani.
- Jonny Williams is set to be offered a deal at Swansea after his Charlton contract expires this summer.
- Gordon Taylor could stay as PFA chief executive until next year as a probe into the crisis-hit organisation is delayed.
- Atletico Madrid are planning to take legal action against Barcelona over their pursuit of Antoine Griezmann, according to reports.
- Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants to block Ed Woodward's potential decision to sign Tottenham star Toby Alderweireld.
- Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino is ready to pay £72m for Leicester midfielder James Maddison.
- Emerson Palmieri will not be leaving Chelsea this summer, according to the player's agent.
- Liverpool are set to make a decision soon over pursuing transfer targets Timo Werner and Nicolas Pepe.
- Tottenham are locked in negotiations with Real Betis over Giovani Lo Celso as an £88m demand is made.
- Liverpool transfer target Samuel Chukwueze wants guaranteed playing time in order to quit Villarreal for Anfield.
- Barcelona duo Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez want the club to sign Neymar over Antoine Griezmann.
- Aston Villa are expected to complete a £6m deal for Birmingham winger Jota over the next 48 hours.
- Rangers winger Eros Grezda is set to hold talks with Steven Gerrard about his future at the club.
- Newcastle will launch a £20m bid for Rangers' Alfredo Morelos during the summer window.
- Motherwell have stuck a £3m-plus price tag on their head of young player of the year David Turnbull, who is wanted by Celtic and Bristol City.
Follow Sporting Life on social media - find us on Facebook here or tweet @SportingLifeFC
Related Champions League links
- Latest Champions League betting odds
- Our in-depth Champions League guide
- Champions League final: Talking Points
- QUIZ: Champions League Finals
- Tottenham's Road To Madrid
- Liverpool's Road To Madrid
- Liverpool 4-0 Barcelona: Report and goal highlights
- Ajax 2-3 Tottenham: Report and goal highlights
- Reaction to Liverpool's triumph
- Reaction to Tottenham's miracle