Four of the Premier League giants are involved in a battle to land Harry Maguire for £60million. Much more too in a bumper Saturday edition.
- Manchester United missed out on the chance to sign Matthijs de Ligt - because they were told he would become too fat.
- Joe Hart is set to leave Burnley after just one season - but Peter Crouch will be offered a new contract to stay.
- Everton boss Marco Silva says securing his two loan stars Andre Gomes and Kurt Zouma on permanent deals for next season is his chief summer transfer priority.
- Brendan Rodgers fears the Chelsea match could be Youri Tieleman's last game for Leicester, with Bayern Munich keen to sign the £40m-rated midfielder on loan from Monaco.
- Harry Maguire is set to play his final game for Leicester before a £60m four-way battle between Manchester United, Tottenham, Arsenal and Chelsea for his signature.
- Mauricio Pochettino is ready to quit Tottenham this summer, unless he gets assurances from Daniel Levy over the club's plans.
- Arsenal's Henrikh Mkhitaryan is set to miss the Europa League final because of fears for his safety in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- Paul Pogba's dream summer switch from Manchester Utd to Real Madrid is in doubt after his agent Mino Raiola was slapped with a three-month worldwide ban.
- Jadon Sancho will stay with Borussia Dortmund this summer - and snub a return to the Premier League.
- Chelsea are preparing to unleash Mason Mount on their first-team squad next season after applying for a visa for him to join their pre-season tour of Japan.
- Crisis club Bolton are wanted by super-rich Chinese group Shandong Luneng - with a return for Sam Allardyce on their agenda.
- Bolton are set to lose Luca Connell when the club goes into administration, with Tottenham set to swoop.
- Sunderland owner Stewart Donald is ready to accept a £27m offer from a Far East group to buy a huge chunk of his majority stake.
- Chelsea head coach Maurizio Sarri has risked the wrath of owner Roman Abramovich by complaining the club's charity friendly in America could jeopardise their chances of winning the Europa League.
- Manchester United players were embarrassed to attend the club's glitzy awards dinner at the end of a dismal season.
- Rafael Benitez will go into his meeting with Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley next week in "a positive way", and spoke confidently of reaching a compromise that will allow him to sign a new contract.
- Andre Gomes has made no decision on his future despite Everton's willingness to turn his loan move permanent with Tottenham also following the midfielder.
- Brendan Rodgers has recommended Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes to the SFA to become the new Scotland manager.