Manchester United have hardened their stance on Paul Pobga - putting a £180m price tag on the midfielder - but only Real Madrid remain interested.
- Manchester United have hardened their stance on Paul Pogba - putting a £180m price tag on the midfielder.
- Tottenham have launched a second raid on Leeds after joining the bidding for midfielder Kalvin Phillips.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has admitted he is still looking for the "X-factor" as he continues to rebuild his Manchester United squad.
- Manchester United ace Andreas Pereira has told Paul Pogba he is one of the players who must lead by example this season.
- Arsenal have reignited their interest in Benfica defender Ruben Dias.
- Manchester United have lost teenage goalscoring sensation, Mipo Odubeko, after the youngster turned down a new contract, with Bayern Munich, Feyenoord and Genoa ready to make their move.
- Juventus have ended their interest in Paul Pogba, leaving Real Madrid with a clear run at signing the Manchester United midfielder this summer.
- West Ham have demanded £10m for midfielder Pedro Obiang amid interest from Italy.
- Fulham have contacted Brighton over a £15m transfer for Anthony Knockaert as they aim to bounce back to the Premier League.
- Everton are set to launch a bid for Barcelona star Malcom, according to reports in Spain.
- Inter Milan are likely to have to cough up around £90m to stand any chance of signing Romelu Lukaku from Manchester United this summer.
- Joe Aribo has vowed he'll show Lee Bowyer he was right to join Rangers.
- Neil Lennon has revealed Olivier Ntcham still has not apologised for his shock quit outburst last week.
- Paul Heckingbottom insists money will be the main motivation if Funso Ojo chooses a move to Aberdeen over Hibs.
- Neil Lennon has rubbished a suggestion Celtic can't compete financially with clubs in the English Championship.
- Martin Skrtel has confirmed talks with Rangers about a proposed summer move.