Manchester United want £150m for Paul Pogba and could still move for Antoine Griezmann. Plenty more too in a busy Thursday on the back pages.
- Manchester United are ready to dig their heels in and hold out for at least £150m for Paul Pogba this summer.
- Arsenal midfielder Lucas Torreira is contemplating his Arsenal future after admitting he is struggling to adapt to life in England.
- Tottenham are set to make an improved offer for Giovani Lo Celso after failing with a bid worth up to £53m.
- Real Madrid could make a move for Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea this summer.
- West Ham face competition from Bayer Leverkusen for £25m rated Fulham striker Aleksandar Mitrovic.
- Manchester United want to make a last-gasp bid to hijack Antoine Griezmann's move to Barcelona.
- Mauricio Pochettino has launched a £60m bid to land France midfielder Tanguy Ndombele.
- Arsenal have given Napoli until the end of the week to decide if they want to keep goalkeeper David Ospina.
- Manchester United are worrying as star men David de Gea and Marcus Rashford are no closer to signing new deals.
- Liverpool could be set to reignite their interest in signing Nabil Fekir from Lyon, according to reports from France.
- Matthijs de Ligt's agent Mino Raiola has dismissed reports that he travelled to France to broker a deal for his client to join PSG.
- Arsenal are reportedly in advanced talks with Manchester United target William Saliba though price could be an issue.
- Oleksandr Zinchenko is on the verge of signing a new five-year contract with Manchester City as he prepares to become the latest player to commit his long-term future to the Premier League champions.
- Aston Villa are launching a £14m bid for Leeds United midfielder Kalvin Phillips.
- Reece Oxford's move to Augsburg is on the brink of collapse with the West Ham United defender now the focus of interest from West Bromwich Albion and Middlesbrough.
- West Ham have made an approach for Stuttgart centre-back Ozan Kabak.
- Manchester City are willing to let goalkeeper Aro Muric go out on loan next season.
- Cardiff chairman Mehmet Dalman is in £30m takeover talks to buy Championship club Charlton.
- FIFA came under attack on Wednesday night for damaging the development of the women's game at a critical moment by exaggerating the numbers of tickets sold for games at the World Cup.
- England have been irked by Tottenham's decision to help World Cup favourites United States' tournament preparations by providing them with a top-class training base.
- Hull are weighing up a shock move for Hibs manager Paul Heckingbottom.
- Leicester and West Ham are both eyeing a move for promising Motherwell kid Reece McAlear.
- Hungarian side Puskas Akademia could end David Vanecek's Hearts hell by moving for the striker this summer.
- Apollon Limassol are ready to drop their interest in out-of-contract Hearts star Arnaud Djoum.