A look at the highlights from Tuesday's back pages...
- Chelsea will allow Eden Hazard to join Real Madrid to balance their books in accordance with Financial Fair Play rules.
- Manchester City are in talks with Anderlecht to loan out their promising youngsters to the Belgian giants after Vincent Kompany's hiring as player-manager.
- Manchester United are prepared to meet the £105m release clause in Joao Felix's contract in order to sign him from Benfica.
- Maurizio Sarri is firmly in the frame as Juventus draw up a shortlist of candidates to replace Massimiliano Allegri and Chelsea would not stand in his way.
- Arsenal will reward their players with as much as half a million pounds per man if they lift the Europa League trophy in Baku next week.
- Manchester City defender Benjamin Mendy has cancelled his holiday plans to fix his long-standing meniscus injury.
- Tottenham have missed the deadline to extend Fernando Llorente's contract, signalling the end of his time at Spurs.
- West Ham academy coach Mark Phillips has avoided sanction after a verbal attack on a teenage boy.
- Gareth Bale's agent Jonathan Barnett says Zinedine Zidane will have the final say on his player's future at Real Madrid.
- Southampton are lining up a £5m move for Austria winger Thomas Golginger.
- Stoke have held talks with out-of-contract Wigan midfielder Nick Powell.
- Oldham have rejected a bid from Rangers for defender George Edmundson as they demand more than £450,000.
- Liverpool will rival Arsenal's interest in Bournemouth winger Ryan Fraser - who has just one year left on his current contract.
- Manchester City winger Jack Harrison is wanted by Leeds in a £20m permanent switch - but they could be priced out of a move.
- Arsenal have vowed to sell any player who dares to go into the final two years of his contract.
- Danny Welbeck will get the chance to play his way into Arsenal's Europa League final squad this week.
- Harry Kane is ready to hand Tottenham a major Champions League final boost by returning from injury.
- Manchester United had the worst injury problems of all the Premier League clubs last season, according to data.
- Everton and Wolves head a five-strong Premier League pack chasing Benfica's title-winning right-back Andre Almeida.
- Southampton are lining up a bargain swoop for Swansea's Jordan Ayew - after a year with Crystal Palace.
- Bolton face losing promising youngster Harry Brockbank because they cannot offer him a new deal while in administration.
- Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo is reportedly against Antonio Conte returning to the club.
- Leeds are confident that Marcelo Bielsa will agree to stay at Elland Road for a second season after holding positive talks with their manager.
- Arsenal are expected to announce in the next 24 hours whether Henrikh Mkhitaryan will be left out of their Europa League final squad amid security fears.
- Arsenal and Chelsea are struggling to sell their ticket allocation for the Europa League final in far-away Baku.
- Bayern Munich believe they will land Leroy Sane from Manchester City this summer as they look to replace Arjen Robben and Franck Ribery.
- Newcastle and West Ham are interested in signing Club Brugge's 22-year-old Brazilian striker Wesley Moraes.
- Leeds are facing a fight to keep hold of their top scout Craig Dean following their failed promotion bid.
- Leeds are set to renew their interest in Bristol City contract rebel Callum O'Dowda.
- Bournemouth are eyeing another Championship raid for Leeds star Kalvin Phillips.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has told his Manchester United flops to shape up or ship out of Old Trafford this summer.
- Derby boss Frank Lampard wants to make Gary Cahill his first big summer signing if his side is promoted.
- Andre Gray has pleaded with Watford to keep the core of their FA Cup final squad intact this summer.
- Chelsea will offer Reece James a new long-term deal this summer as the Blues look to tie down their best young prospects.
- Paris Saint-Germain have opened up contract talks with Kylian Mbappe and are ready to give him the responsibility he craves.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- La Liga side Alaves are planning a £4m swoop for Celtic star Jozo Simunovic.
Follow Sporting Life on social media - find us on Facebook here or tweet @SportingLifeFC
Related football links
- How City won the greatest title race
- City odds-on for title next season
- Guardiola secures 26th trophy
- Are City greatest ever PL team?
- Five games that won the title
- Klopp congratulates Man City
- Golden Boot shared three ways
- 2018/19 Premier League Opta facts
- Premier League quotes of the season
- Premier League season by numbers
- Premier League: Moments to forget
- WATCH: Every PL Goal of the Month