We take a look at Friday's transfer rumours from the back pages, including Paul Pogba's meeting with Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane...
- Aurelio De Laurentiis, chairman of Napoli, has admitted that the club will soon be forced to listen to offers for defender Kalidou Koulibaly.
- The Premier League has brought a panel made up of black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) members to advise the organisation on racism issues.
- Tottenham head coach Mauricio Pochettino says he is not planning on signing any players in January.
- Massimiliano Allegri has intensified speculation he is primed to take over at Manchester United after revealing he is learning English.
- La Liga have suggested El Clasico between Real Madrid and Barcelona should be moved to December 7.
- Paul Pogba was spotted meeting with Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane - fuelling fresh speculation over the Manchester United star's future.
- Manchester United are facing competition from Manchester City in the race to land Norwegian hotshot Erling Braut Haaland from RB Salzburg.
- Christian Benteke has vowed to win over the doubters after being handed a new contract at Crystal Palace.
- Four Bulgaria fans arrested for subjecting England players to racism have been fined £440 and banned from sports events for two years.
- Leeds have revealed plans to expand Elland Road to 50,000, should they win promotion back to the Premier League.
- Manchester United were interested in signing former Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny before David de Gea committed his future to the club.
- Manchester United and Tottenham are expected to challenge for Borussia Monchengladbach midfielder Denis Zakaria.
- West Bromwich Albion are in talks with highly-rated defender Nathan Ferguson over a new five-year deal.
- David de Gea says he is still hopeful of featuring for Manchester United against Liverpool, despite picking up a groin injury whilst on international duty for Spain.
- Ralf Rangnick is not ruling out taking up a director of football role at Manchester United in the near future, but says the club are making a mistake in changing managers too often.
- Manchester City are frontrunners in the race for Hearts defender Aaron Hickey's signature.
- Sir Alex Ferguson allegedly fixed a Manchester United game with a football agent who rewarded him with a £30,000 gold Rolex, a court has heard.
- Cristiano Ronaldo is demanding that secret documents related to his Las Vegas rape case be "stricken" from court records.
- Son Heung-Min says he is lucky to return injury-free from South Korea's "war-like" derby against North Korea over the international break.
- Dimitar Berbatov says he wants racist supporters who marred Bulgaria's clash with England banned for life.
- Manchester City are furious that they will have to play twice in just 48 hours over Christmas.
- Liverpool have leapt to the front of the race for Exeter City youngster Ben Chrisene - after bringing him up to Merseyside.
- Frank Lampard's Chelsea have their eyes on Emanuel Vignato, but they are one of four clubs scouting the 19-year-old.
- Leeds United are reportedly plotting a January move for Chelsea starlet Reece James.
- Arsenal have reportedly tabled a bid of around £17.3m for Real Madrid star Lucas Vazquez.
- Jurgen Klinsmann is being lined up for a shock return to management with Ecuador.
- Manchester United star Nemanja Matic is wanted by Inter Milan during the January transfer window.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Hibs gaffer Paul Heckingbottom has ruled out an emotional return to Barnsley - despite his struggles at Easter Road.
- Celtic fans face having their tickets and passports checked three times between the turnstiles and seats for the crunch Europa League clash against Lazio.
Follow Sporting Life on social media - find us on Facebook here or tweet @SportingLifeFC
Related football links
- Exclusive: Sabri Lamouchi on his life in football
- The remarkable story of Leeds City
- WATCH: Premier League MD8 highlights
- Watch all the Championship goals
- Watch: PL Goal of the Month September nominees
- My Football Life: James Coppinger
- Super 6: Enter NOW!
- Fantasy Football: Pick your team now!
- Football results