Paul Pogba looks like being out for a couple of weeks, while Rangers boss Steven Gerrard is being monitored by a Turkish giant.
- Paul Pogba looks certain to miss next Sunday's crunch clash against Liverpool, with Manchester United medics fearing he could be sidelined until at least the end of October.
- David Beckham is targeting Kylian Mbappe as his first blue-chip client as he starts his career as an agent.
- Liverpool have received assurances that Mo Salah's presence in Qatar during December's Club World Cup will not be used for propaganda purposes, amid fears that the Egyptian striker could be pressured into withdrawing from the tournament for political reasons.
- Complaints over the standard of stewarding at football matches are on the rise, according to the leading fans' group.
- Manchester United's owners, the Glazer family, have a plan to revamp Old Trafford in the coming years.
- Phil Parkinson has been added to Sunderland's list of targets to replace Jack Ross as boss.
- Newcastle's newest hero Matty Longstaff earns just £850 a week at St James' Park.
- Besiktas are interested in a shock move for Rangers boss Steven Gerrard, according to reports in Turkey.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Steve Clarke says he'd quit as Scotland boss if he didn't believe he could turn things around.
- Ryan Christie has admitted his red card lunge at Livingston was a shocker.