Transfer rumours and football gossip: Federico Chiesa, Kylian Mbappe, Nordi Mukiele
By Sporting Life
07:21 · MON September 27, 2021
Read the latest football gossip and transfer rumours from the national newspapers with Sporting Life's Paper Talk.
- Chelsea, Liverpool and Bayern Munich are all reportedly set to renew their interest in Federico Chiesa this summer - but Juventus have no intention of selling him.
- Paris Saint-Germain forward Kylian Mbappe says Neymar does not pass to him in the latest show of frustration between their all-star front three.
- The Premier League are once again picking up the tab for Covid testing of EFL sides in the Carabao Cup.
- La Liga president Javier Tebas has again hit out at French giants Paris Saint-Germain in a letter to the club.
- Deputy chief medical officer Jonathan Van-Tam has sent a message to Premier League footballers in a bid to explode the anti-vax myth as he tells stars: "I am not mincing my words: get the jab!"
- Juventus are reportedly willing to let Aaron Ramsey leave the club for free in the January transfer window - with the likes of West Ham, Everton and Newcastle all interested in his services.
- Borussia Dortmund chief executive Hans-Joachin Watzke has bemoaned Jadon Sancho's struggles at Manchester United, claiming it is hurting his soul.
- Rick Parry, the chairman of the English Football League (EFL), believes the Government must tell the Premier League to give up £750m in order to bridge the financial gulf between the two organisations.
- Dean Smith believes the reinvestment of Jack Grealish's transfer fee will enable Aston Villa to cause more big upsets this season after they won at Old Trafford on Saturday for the first time in 12 years.
- Fears among Premier League footballers about the after effects of Covid-19 jabs are being peddled by online anti-vaccination propaganda, sports minister Nigel Huddleston has said.
- Manchester United have reportedly ended their interest in Declan Rice after being put off by West Ham's £100million asking price.
WHAT IS EXPECTED GOALS? USE xG TO INCREASE PROFITS IN FOOTBALL BETTING
- Bayern Munich director of sport Hasan Salihamidzic has suggested that a move for Chelsea defender Antonio Rudiger is not currently under consideration at the Allianz Arena.
- Ronald Koeman may only have three games left in the Barcelona dugout, with a break likely to spell the end of his tenure next week.
- Barcelona look set to raid Las Palmas for another one of their talented youngsters Alberto Moleiro after already signing wonderkid Pedri from the Spanish Segunda.
- Manchester United are interested in signing RB Leipzig star Nordi Mukiele, according to reports.
- Mikel Arteta admitted he was 'pretty worried' after Granit Xhaka limped out of Arsenal's 3-1 drubbing of Spurs.
- James Tavernier insists his Rangers best is yet to come after joining the Ibrox 300 club against Dundee.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Ange Postecoglou admits he can't believe the title is being 'called already' as he insists the Premiership is a 'weird league'.