Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants Paul Pogba to wait another year before quitting Manchester United plus lines on Everton and Newcastle.
- Arsenal are looking to hijack Everton's £31.5m move for Barcelona winger Malcom.
- Paul Pogba will be asked to wait a year before quitting Manchester United by Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
- Mikel Arteta and Patrick Vieira have been warned off the Newcastle job by Rafa Benitez.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has told Romelu Lukaku to stay at Manchester United to get his chance next season.
- Bournemouth are offering England striker Callum Wilson a new five-year deal to keep him at the Vitality.
- Morgan Rogers has had a medical at Manchester City ahead of a stunning move from West Brom.
- Bolton right-back Harry Brockbank, 20, is set to sign a new two-year deal, despite originally being released with Wanderers in administration.
- Brentford are set to sign Danish under-21 captain Mathias Jensen with the midfielder expected to arrive for a £3.6million fee from Celta Vigo.
- Mark Campbell's Sunderland takeover is off after he took a closer look at the club's books.
- Arsenal have been offered Real Madrid striker Mariano Diaz in a cut-price deal.
- Celtic boss Neil Lennon has claimed it's business as usual for Kieran Tierney, despite speculation linking the full-back with Arsenal.
- Aston Villa have slapped in bids for Burnley keeper Tom Heaton and Egyptian winger Trezeguet.
- Tottenham expect Christian Eriksen to return to pre-season training by the end of the week before the club fly to Asia for their tour next Wednesday.
- Jim Ratcliffe's purchase of OGC Nice for about €100m is close to completion.
- Steven Gerrard has revealed Rangers are closing in on their eighth summer signing.
- Stevie May is edging closer to the Aberdeen exit door - with Ross County the latest side to join the chase.
- Neil Lennon says he's never heard of Ecuadorian starlet Sergio Quintero, despite the midfielder claiming this week he was in talks with Celtic.