Wednesday's Paper Talk has all the day's key football news and transfer rumours, including Paul Pogba set to receive a £3m.78 loyalty bonus from Manchester United.
- Romelu Lukaku will not force his way out of Manchester United out of respect for the club and its fans.
- Manchester United will have to pay up to £75m if they want to sign 22-year-old defender Issa Diop from West Ham, with the Red Devils having rejected the Hammers' proposal of a swap deal involving forward and fellow Frenchman Anthony Martial.
- Paul Pogba is in line for a £3.78m "loyalty" bonus from Manchester United just three days after declaring he needs a new challenge.
- Real Madrid are ready to offer Tottenham £45m plus blossoming midfielder Dani Ceballos to get their hands on Christian Eriksen.
- Manchester United could be given a lifeline in the battle for David De Gea - with Paris Saint-Germain looking at AC Milan's Gianluigi Donnarumma.
- England and Manchester United defender Phil Jones has been offered to West Ham as part of their bid to sign Diop.
- Southampton closing in on £16m-rated Birmingham striker Che Adams despite transfer interest from Crystal Palace and Burnley.
- Arsenal face a battle to keep hold of Granit Xhaka with Atletico Madrid emerging as contenders to sign the midfielder.
- Qatar should be stripped of the 2022 World Cup if it is proved votes were bought, claims MP Damian Collins.
- Spurs have been offered the chance to sign Sampdoria defender Joachim Andersen for £31.2m after Arsenal decided not to follow up their interest in the 23-year-old Denmark international.
- Southampton are set to beat Sheffield United and Burnley to the £14m signing of 22-year-old English striker Che Adams from Birmingham.
- Norwich have had a bid for David Turnbull accepted by Motherwell as the midfielder closes in on switch to Premier League after Celtic pulled the plug.
- Norwich have signed Rochdale's highly-rated teenage midfielder Daniel Adshead for £300,000.
- Manchester City are preparing a professional contract for Norwegian teenager Oscar Bobb.
- Manchester United are considering appointing Steve Walsh as their new director of football, with former midfielder Darren Fletcher also offered a role within their recruitment team.
- Everton are close to finalising a deal to sign Portugal midfielder Andre Gomes from Barcelona for £22m.
- Romelu Lukaku's hopes of clinching a move to Inter Milan rest on whether Manchester United can be persuaded to take Mauro Icardi as part of the deal.
- Players, coaches and spectators who assault referees will be far more likely to face prison under new Football Association proposals.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- The first leg of Celtic's Champions League clash could be switched to Bosnia - to give Sarajevo enough time to get UK visas.