Wednesday's Paper Talk includes Manchester United insisting they will not sell Paul Pogba in the remaining period of the European transfer window.
- Manchester United will not entertain any offers for Paul Pogba before the close of the European transfer windows early next month.
- Chris Wilder has told Sheffield United's unwanted players to "go and get a club" after venting his anger at those he fears are happy to keep picking up their wages despite having no prospect of first-team football.
- Croatia defender Dejan Lovren missed training with Liverpool for Wednesday's Uefa Super Cup as the Reds have opened transfer talks with Roma
- Barcelona's trip to Paris on Tuesday in a bid to beat Real Madrid to the signing of Neymar appears to have been in vain with their opening offer of £74m plus Philippe Coutinho turned down.
- Jan Vertonghen was so furious about his omission from Tottenham's season opener some of his teammates were surprised he stayed to watch the game.
- Jack Wilshere is paying for physiotherapist Declan Lynch to come over from Ireland to work with him twice a week in private sessions.
- Chelsea midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko is being discussed by former club Monaco as a loan target.
- Manchester United midfielder Ethan Hamilton is discussing a loan move to Southend.
- Tottenham fear they could now lose Toby Alderweireld for nothing next summer, as the defender looks happy to run down his contract.
- Alexis Sanchez faces being banished to Manchester United's reserves unless he agrees to a move abroad. United may pay some of Sanchez's wages if the Chile forward agrees to make a loan move to Roma.
- Real Madrid have upped the ante in their pursuit of Neymar - after offering Isco, Raphael Varane and Marcelo to Paris Saint-Germain as part of a swap deal.
- Newcastle United are in talks about handing Sean Longstaff a new contract, which could be worth as much as £80,000 a week.
- Mesut Ozil and Sead Kolasinac are expected to return to Arsenal training in the coming days.
- Newcastle United are in talks over a new contract for midfielder Sean Longstaff after interest from Manchester United.
- Bournemouth want to offer Ryan Fraser a lucrative new long-term contract to stay at the club.