Manchester City and Arsenal are battling for the signing of a Lyon star, while there could be light at the end of the tunnel for Gareth Bale.
- Pep Guardiola could be set for a face-off with his former no.2 Mikel Arteta over £54m Lyon's Houssem Aouar.
- Manchester United could finally get their hands on Ivan Perisic after Bayern Munich were unable to make his loan move permanent.
- Manchester United will need to pay Swansea £1m the next time Daniel James makes an appearance for 20 minutes or more.
- Antoine Griezmann has played down speculation linking him with a Barcelona exit.
- Real Madrid will pay 50 per cent of Gareth Bale's salary to grant his wish to move away from the Bernabeu and pave the way for a return to the Premier League.
- Mikel Arteta has been dealt a blow ahead of the Premier League season with David Luiz a serious doubt for the start of the campaign with a neck injury.
- Arsenal could sell any of Hector Bellerin, Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Sead Kolasinac, Mohamed Elneny and Emiliano Martinez to raise funds to buy Thomas Partey from Atletico Madrid.
- William Saliba looks likely to make his Arsenal debut away to Fulham on Saturday after David Luiz suffered a neck injury.
- Manchester City want £30m for Barcelona target Eric Garcia.
- An esports franchise backed by David Beckham is to list in London within weeks.
- West Ham captain Mark Noble has held peace talks with the club's board after publicly denouncing their transfer policy last week.
- Watford will not stand in Troy Deeney's way - with the long-serving striker set to leave the relegated club.
- England manager Gareth Southgate will hold talks with Manchester City's Phil Foden and Manchester United forward Mason Greenwood after the pair were sent home from international duty for breaching coronavirus rules.
- Arsenal are anticipating a third bid from Aston Villa for Emiliano Martinez as they hold out for close to £20m for the goalkeeper.
- Arsenal trio Alexandre Lacazette, Rob Holding and Emiliano Martinez all look set to stay at the club - for now.
- Mason Greenwood and Phil Foden will have the option of counselling to help them deal with their England shame.
- Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is keen to sign Bournemouth striker Josh King but the club are yet to green light the move.
- Rhian Brewster could end up going back to Swansea on loan - if Liverpool don't secure a Premier League move for the striker.
- Liverpool may have to hurry if they want to sign Thiago Alcantara with Bayern Munich boss Hansi Flick insisting the midfielder remains in his plans for next season.
- Mason Greenwood will hold talks with Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer - once he gets the all-clear from his Covid-19 test.
- RB Leipzig boss Julian Nagelsmann has conceded that Manchester United target Dayot Upamecano could leave the club next summer.
- Simon Grayson is set for a shock return to management with crisis club Wigan Athletic.
- Boli Bolingoli is a step closer to a Celtic exit with Roma ready to make a move for the frozen out full back.
- Celtic are plotting to snap up QPR's £5m-rated winger Bright Osayi-Samuel on the cheap.
- Luckless St Mirren are at the centre of another COVID-19 scare after a first-team player tested positive and been forced to self-isolate.