Man City players are reportedly in for a £20m bonus if they land the domestic treble, while we've got the latest on potential summer moves for Idrissa Gueye and Gedson Fernandes.
- Manchester United are set to challenge PSG for £40m-rated Everton midfielder Idrissa Gueye.
- Liverpool will earn more Premier League prize money than Manchester City.
- Arsenal have moved to secure new deals for Alexandre Lacazette and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
- Asmir Begovic is set to leave Bournemouth this summer over a lack of playing time.
- Eddie Howe is lining up a big-money move for Stoke goalkeeper Jack Butland but teenage 'keeper Mark Travers wants to be the Cherries number one.
- Tottenham and Everton are set to discuss a shock swap deal involving left-backs Danny Rose and Lucas Digne.
- Rory McIlroy is Britain's richest sportsperson aged 30 or under with a current wealth of £138m followed by Gareth Bale, Sergio Aguero, Anthony Joshua and Mesut Ozil.
- Fans travelling to finals of Europe's two major club competitions have been warned about touts selling tickets up to as much as £10,000.
- Tottenham have joined Liverpool and Manchester United in the race for £35m-rated Benfica midfielder Gedson Fernandes.
- Atletico Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain are both ready to step up their chase for the £70m-rated Everton striker Richarlison.
- Nice boss Patrick Vieira has set his sights on bringing back Olivier Giroud to France this summer.
THE SUN ON SUNDAY
- Alexis Sanchez and Paul Pogba are at the centre of a cash-for-goals conflict ripping Manchester United's dressing room apart.
- Ander Herrera's new club will be Paris St-Germain after confirming he is leaving Manchester United.
- Manchester City's stars are in line for a £20m bonus if they land the domestic treble.
- Newcastle owner Mike Ashley is ready to offer Rafa Benitez a deal worth up to £15m - but only for one year.
- Sheffield United boss Chris Wilder could tee up a shock move for Fernando Forestieri at local rivals Sheffield Wednesday.
- Southampton are going to ask Huddersfield about a price for midfielder Aaron Mooy.
- Arsenal cannot screen the Europa League final at the Emirates because they are improving facilities for rich fans.
- Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers is eyeing a reunion with Bournemouth winger Jordon Ibe.
- Fernando Llorente is set to leave Tottenham on a free transfer despite his Champions League heroics.
- Harry Maguire is set to play his final match for Leicester before a £60m four-way summer tug of war.
THE SUNDAY TELEGRAPH
- Timothy Weah blew his chance of a place in the record books with Celtic by refusing to take part in preparations for the Scottish Cup final.