With Arsenal's move for Thomas Partey having seemingly hit the buffers, could they instead go for Amadou Diawara? That and more in Paper Talk.
- Manchester United have put the club's Europa League campaign at risk by allowing their stars to go on holiday abroad this week.
- David Silva is not short of options after leaving Manchester City with Inter Miami, a return to Valencia and a team in Dubai all possible.
- Watford are to hold talks with Serbian Vladimir Ivic over becoming their new head coach.
- Bayern Munich centre-back Jerome Boateng has admitted that he would consider a return to the Premier League.
- Jan Vertonghen has hinted that he could stay in the Premier League following his departure from Tottenham
- Manchester City have agreed a deal rising to £31.6m for Valencia's Ferran Torres.
- England keeper Joe Hart is odds-on to join Scottish champions Celtic.
- Manchester City have received a major transfer boost after David Alaba's talks with Bayern Munich hit a stalemate.
- Brazil star Hulk is listening to offers from the Premier League ahead of a free transfer in January when his contract in China comes to an end.
- Arsenal are considering a move for Roma midfielder Amadou Diawara as an alternative to Atletico Madrid star Thomas Partey, according to reports.
- Manchester United will have to pay Pau Torres' release clause if they are to prise him away from Villarreal.
- The captain of the winning team will be instructed to lift the FA Cup without a presentation party at Wembley on Saturday.
- Inter Milan are keen to sign Alexis Sanchez on a permanent transfer but a deal could hinge on Manchester United's willingness to give their misfit forward a pay-off.
- West Ham manager David Moyes is hoping to land a deal for QPR left-back Ryan Manning early in the summer transfer window.