Crystal Palace preparing a £10 million bid for Arsenal striker Danny Welbeck headlines today's news from the back pages.
- Crystal Palace are weighing up a £10m New Year's bid for Arsenal striker Danny Welbeck.
- Watford are interested in Iran full-back Milad Mohammadi.
- Eddie Howe is eyeing a move for Manchester City youngster Lukas Nmecha.
- Wayne Rooney originally requested England's World Cup warm-up game against Nigeria at Wembley as his tribute game.
- Wayne Rooney's controversial return to the England team is detailed in a 40-page FA communications document that is at the centre of the confusion surrounding his appearance against the USA next week.
- David Silva will take an honorary kick-off as Spain's special guest during their friendly with Bosnia later this month.
- Rangers boss Steven Gerrard will be backed again in the January transfer market, with the club hoping to make at least four signings.
- Maurizio Sarri has slammed the door on a West Ham move to take Ruben Loftus-Cheek on loan.
- Manchester City have begun keeping close tabs on Aaron Wan-Bissaka.
- Callum Wilson is being eyed by Chelsea after a fine start to the season with Bournemouth.
- Inter Milan are keen on Manchester United contract rebel Anthony Martial.
- Issa Diop insists he is happy at West Ham despite interest from Paris Saint-Germain.
- Matt Ritchie has become the third Premier League player to snub Scotland for the sake of his club career.
- Celtic have stepped up their pursuit of Iran World Cup star Milad Mohammadi as Watford get set to move in.
- Steven Gerrard has revealed his Rangers stars held clear-the-air talks after a nightmare week at Ibrox.
- Rangers are ready to spend as much as £1.5m on a new hybrid playing surface at Ibrox.
- Max Lowe wants Derby County boss Frank Lampard to extend his Aberdeen loan deal until the end of the season.
- Former Rangers star Andy Little has announced his retirement from football at the age of 29.