Mesut Ozil's move out of Arsenal to America and the battle to sign Paulo Dybala are two of the stories dominating Wednesday's back pages.
- Mesut Ozil could be about to make a sensational move to DC United to replace Wayne Rooney.
- Arsenal have reportedly beaten Wolves and agreed personal terms with defender Daniele Rugani .
- Serge Aurier has been targeted for a move back to France - sparking a Tottenham move for a right-back.
- Arsenal have had a second bid of around £65m for RB Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano rejected.
- Paulo Dybala is reportedly willing to lower his wage demands in order to secure a move to Manchester United before Thursday's transfer deadline.
- RB Leipzig have told Arsenal that they have no intention of cashing in on Upamecano, who has a release clause of £92m.
- Romelu Lukaku's decision to go AWOL from Manchester United will cost the Belgian almost £400,000.
- Bruno Fernandes has told Sporting Lisbon that he wants to leave the club and has already agreed personal terms with Tottenham.
- Tottenham have reached an agreement with Juventus for the transfer of Argentina forward Paulo Dybala, 25, for a fee in the region of £62m.
- David Beckham is reportedly considering making Carlo Ancelotti the first manager of his MLS franchise Inter Miami.
- Crystal Palace have rejected a £70m bid from Everton for Wilfried Zaha. Everton had included Turkey forward Cenk Tosun and Republic of Ireland midfielder James McCarthy in the offer.
- Everton are on the verge of signing Monaco's French defender Djibril Sidibe on loan.
- Manchester City have beaten Manchester United and Liverpool to sign highly-rated 14-year-old Aston Villa midfielder Kane Taylor.
- Romelu Lukaku once again trained with Anderlecht Under 18s on Tuesday, despite having not been given permission by United to stay in Brussels.
- Manchester City are worried that midfield star Ilkay Gundogan could join Premier League rivals Liverpool
- Manchester United have bid for Lyon striker Moussa Dembele as they continue to search for a replacement for Romelu Lukaku.
- Manchester United have stepped up their attempts to secure a deal for Tottenham's Danish midfielder Christian Eriksen.
- Manchester City will confirm the signing of Joao Cancelo from Juventus on Wednesday after the 25-year-old Portugal defender successfully passed his medical.
- Aberdeen are lining up a loan move for Bristol City defender Zak Vyner.
- Leeds United are ready to make their move for Liverpool youngster Ryan Kent.
The transfer window shuts in England at 1700 BST on Thursday, August 8.Keep across all the latest rumours and done deals on deadline day with our live blog on sportinglife.com/football and on Twitter with live updates and transfers as they happen.
Follow Sporting Life on social media - find us on Facebook here or tweet@SportingLifeFC
Related football links
- The Transfer Market: Latest updates
- Transfer Window: Done Deals
- LISTEN: Premier League podcast
- Premier League outright preview
- Premier League Golden Boot picks
- Premier League preview: Liverpool
- Premier League preview: Man City
- Premier League preview: Chelsea
- Premier League preview: Spurs
- Premier League preview: Man Utd
- Premier League preview: Arsenal
- Sky Bet's transfer window specials
- Super 6: £2 million jackpot!
- Fantasy Football: Pick your team now!
- Football results