Man United will have to boost Marcus Rashford's wages significantly if they're to stave off interest from Spain - don't miss a bumper edition of Paper Talk.
- Mohamed Salah has rejected a £150m Liverpool exit this summer after hearing of interest from Real Madrid and Juventus - but will review the situation next summer.
- Harry Maguire struck a gentleman's agreement with the late Leicester owner Vichai Srivddhanaprabha to leave the club this summer.
- Marcus Rashford is holding out for a staggering £300,000 a week to sign a new deal at Manchester United.
- Manchester City are willing to buy Portugal wonderkid Joao Felix and loan him back to Benfica next season in a bid to help them win the race to sign the £105m-rated striker.
- Manchester United have been blindsided in their bid to sign Antoine Griezmann as he is expected to join Barcelona for £110m.
- Wilfried Zaha has suggested he could stay at Crystal Palace next season despite previously confessing he harbours ambitions to play in the Champions League.
- Brighton have agreed to allow £8m midfielder Alexis Mac Allister to re-join Boca Juniors on loan.
- Reiss Nelson has set his sights on breaking into the Arsenal first team after completing his loan spell at Hoffenheim.
THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
- Frank Lampard and Petr Cech's return to Chelsea will boost the chances of Callum Hudson-Odoi signing a new long-term contract.
- Manchester United have made further enquiries into signing Monaco midfielder Youri Tielemans.
- Fulham's teen star Harvey Elliot is set to leave the club on a free transfer after failing to agree a new contract.
- Wales manager Ryan Giggs faces a dressing-room rebellion as his side struggles to qualify for Euro 2020.
- Manchester City are hoping for a positive response from Atletico midfielder Rodri after he asked for time to consider a £62m switch.
- Aston Villa are leading the race to sign Stoke goalkeeper Jack Butland as the newly-promoted side look to add Premier League experience to squad.
THE SUN ON SUNDAY
- Manchester United may be forced to pay Marcus Rashford £350,000 a week to fend off Real Madrid and Barcelona.
- Ed Woodward is ready to match Leicester's £80m valuation to bring Harry Maguire to Manchester United.
- Newcastle £350m takeover talks progressing well as Premier League review buyer Sheikh Khaled's proof of funds.
- Derby are making a last-ditch effort to keep Frank Lampard out of the clutches of Roman Abramovich and Chelsea.
- Manchester United want PSV Eindhoven's Denzel Dumfries as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer steps up his bid for a new right-back.
- Manchester United are trying to tie down Scott McTominay to a new contract to stop him joining Crystal Palace.
- Gareth Bale is being offered a way of his Real Madrid nightmare by Bayern Munich.
- Tottenham are willing to sell Danny Rose but his £80,000-per-week wages are proving a snag.
- Watford will join to race and fight with Burnley to sign West Brom's Craig Dawson.
- Pep Guardiola is lining-up a shock move for Spanish veteran goalkeeper Asier Riesgo for Manchester City.
- Crystal Palace chiefs have held £220m takeover talks with a mystery Chinese businessmen.
- Daniel Farke could move for German goalkeeper Dominik Riemann as back-up for Premier League new boys Norwich.
- Bournemouth will move for Joe Hart if they cannot agree a deal with Stoke for Jack Butland.
- Everton are set to sell Croatia star Nikola Vlasic to CSKA Moscow unless Newcastle decide to make an offer.
- Harvey Elliot is a big target for Real Madrid and Barcelona after rejecting the offer of a new deal at Fulham.
- Michael Appleton hopes to make it third-time lucky by landing the Hull job after missing out on West Brom and Swansea.
- Brentford have slapped a £20m price tag on Said Benrahma in a bid to warn-off Aston Villa boss Dean Smith.
- Reading have become favourites to get the nod from Liverpool to have Ovie Ejaria on loan again next season.
- Stoke City look poised to step in for Barnsley centre-back Liam Lindsay after Italian club Brescia backed away from his £3m price tag.
- Nottingham Forest midfielder Liam Bridcutt is on the wanted list of ambitious Peterborough United.
- UEFA may scrap the Nations League finals third-place play-off as the players would rather be on holiday.
DAILY STAR ON SUNDAY
- Chelsea will have to cough up close to £10m to prise Frank Lampard and Jody Morris away from Derby.
- Juventus-bound Maurizio Sarri is ready for a transfer war with Tottenham for Lyon star Tanguy Ndombele.
- Kyle Walker-Peters will try and force his way out of Tottenham this summer if right-backs Kieran Trippier and Serge Aurier remain at the club.
- Manchester City are confident of keeping Bayern Munich target Leroy Sane at the Etihad Stadium this summer.
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp is weighing up a move for Southampton goalkeeper Alex McCarthy.
- Crystal Palace skipper Luka Milivojevic is poised to end his international exile with Serbia following their head coach's sacking.
- Craig Bellamy is set to link up with Vincent Kompany at Belgian club Anderlecht and head up the academy.
- West Ham will resist any offers for Manchester United target Issa Diop this summer.
- Manchester United are holding further talks with Crystal Palace this weekend aimed at agreeing a fee for Aaron Wan-Bissaka.
- Crystal Palace have made contact with Atalanta and Belgium right-back Timothy Castagna as they work on a potential replacement for Wan-Bissaka.
- Aston Villa are interested in signing Chelsea's Ethan Ampadu on a season-long loan.
THE SUNDAY TIMES
- Frank Lampard has been given assurances from Roman Abramovich that he will be given at least two seasons to prove his worth at Stamford Bridge.
- Manchester City are on the verge of a deal for right-back Joao Cancelo from Juventus - who will target Tottenham's Kieran Trippier as his replacement.
- Newcastle United will resist any attempts by Manchester United to sign their midfielder Sean Longstaff.