Distract yourself from England's Thursday night collapse with Friday's Paper Talk, which has the latest football transfer rumour and gossip including Neymar's rejection of Real Madrid.
- Neymar rejects a move to Real Madrid as the Brazilian tells Paris Saint-Germain it's 'Barcelona or nothing'.
- Tottenham may have to offer Danny Rose on top of a transfer fee to sign Lucas Digne from Everton.
- Leicester and England defender Harry Maguire is set to reject a move to Manchester United, in favour of a switch to Premier League champions Manchester City.
- Leicester midfielder James Maddison wants to stay at the club, despite interest from Manchester United and Tottenham.
- James Maddison 'tells Leicester he wants to stay', despite Manchester United and Tottenham interest.
- Kurt Zouma is among the stars Chelsea are set to keep at the club next season because of their transfer ban.
- Manchester United are targeting two big signings this month before commencing pre-season training.
- Striker Salomon Rondon is set for talks with Fenerbahce after Newcastle's plans to make his loan deal from West Brom permanent hit a brick wall.
- Liverpool are set to make decisions on a number of fringe stars, including Nathaniel Clyne, Ryan Kent and Harry Wilson - and it's believed they could bank as much as £100m from sales.
- Unai Emery has launched an end-of-season inquest into Arsenal's Premier League collapse.
- Belgium winger Yannick Carrasco is edging closer to a move to Arsenal from Chinese Super League side Dalian Yifang.
- Belgium midfielder Youri Tielemans, who spent last season on loan at Leicester City from Monaco, is wanted at Old Trafford if France's World Cup winner Paul Pogba decides to leave United in the summer.
- Tottenham have been offered Paris St-Germain's German international forward Julian Draxler as a potential replacement for Christian Eriksen, if he leaves.
- Everton have told Tottenham they want left-back Danny Rose and let Lucas Digne leave Goodison Park.
- Rangers are considering a £500,000 swoop for Royal Antwerp defender Daniel Opare as a possible replacement for skipper James Tavernier.
- Rangers are reportedly interested in a move for Martin Olsson, who was released by Swansea at the end of the season.
- Former Wales star Carl Robinson has applied for the Kilmarnock job.
- Sheffield United may hijack Celtic's bid to sign Phil Jagielka.
- Aston Villa will complete the signing of Anwar El Ghazi from Lille in the next 24 hours.