Manchester United are set to offer Victor Lindelof a new deal but Marcos Rojo looks poised to move to Fenerbahce.
- Manchester United are set to offer Victor Lindelof a £46.8m contract, following Barcelona's summer interest in the defender.
- Barcelona have asked Neymar to prove his commitment to a potential transfer, and want the Brazilian to show it with a public gesture.
- Marco Silva says some of the transfer fees that Premier League clubs were asking for made it difficult for Everton to get all of their targets this summer.
- Dejan Lovren's potential move from Liverpool to Roma could fall apart, with the Italian side only after a loan move for the defender.
- Liverpool have been told they should let Ryan Kent leave the club for Rangers even if it is as part of a loan deal once again.
- Marcos Rojo could be set to leave Manchester United for Turkish side Fenerbahce after his Everton transfer fell through.
- Daniel Sturridge is in talks to replace Wayne Rooney at DC United.
- Ex-Manchester City striker Wilfried Bony is targeting a return to European football after recently training with League Two side Newport County.
- Manchester United have accepted they will have to fund part of Alexis Sanchez's £500k-a-week wages, or pay him off if he moves away on loan.
- Luka Jovic could leave on loan after falling out of favour with Zinedine Zidane, just two months after Real Madrid spent £62m on him.
- Donny van de Beek expects to stay at Ajax, despite being linked with a move to Real Madrid.
- Mario Balotelli is on the brink of joining Serie A side Brescia on a three-year deal after turning down an offer from Brazilian team Flamengo.
- Sergio Aguero and David Silva have been given permission to play in Vincent Kompany's testimonial, three days before City's game against Norwich in September.
- Arsenal will receive an unlikely £2.3m when their former midfielder Jeff Reine-Adelaide seals a £23m switch to Lyon.
- Gordon Strachan has backed Neil Lennon to haul Celtic out of their Champions League nightmare as he has a "way of walking through chaos".
- Kilmarnock prospect Liam Smith is set for talks at Manchester City next week.