Kevin De Bruyne is close to signing a new five-year deal with Manchester City - get all the big news from Friday's back pages here.
- Manchester City are closing in on a new five-year contract for Kevin De Bruyne worth over £300,000 a week.
- Chelsea could have another busy summer under the guidance of Marina Granovskaia in 2021. They already know 'two positions' for 2021 signings so squad is complete.
- Arsenal's Kieran Tierney will have to self-isolate in Scotland for 14 days after team-mate Stuart Armstrong tested positive for Covid-19 and he could miss the Man City game.
- Tottenham chiefs could explore a January transfer return for Christian Eriksen.
- Tottenham are reportedly optimistic they can complete the signing of Swansea defender Joe Rodon before the October 16 domestic deadline.
- Marko Grujic has suggested Liverpool goalkeeper Adrian may not play for the club again after the Spaniard shipped seven goals in the heavy defeat to Aston Villa on Sunday.
- Hibs defender Paul McGinn is set to be drafted into the Scotland squad after six injury and Covid withdrawals from Steve Clarke's squad.
- Rangers star Alfredo Morelos has remained tight-lipped over his future after links to Qatari club Al Duhail and PSG.
- Tommie Hoban has signed an extension to his Aberdeen contract and will remain at the club until at least the end of the season.