A look at the best football stories from Wednesday's back pages...
- Real Madrid are lining up a £90m summer move for Juventus superstar Paulo Dybala - dealing a huge blow to Manchester City.
- Jose Mourinho has put himself in the frame for the Paris Saint-Germain job after meeting with the club's Qatari president.
- Arsenal are considering a swoop for Real Betis defender Aissa Mandi but they won't be able to afford the Algerian's £27m release clause until the summer.
- Arsenal are close to promoting former youth star Francis Cagigao as their new head of recruitment following Sven Mislintat's departure from the club.
- Manchester United want to sign Leeds star Jack Clarke - but Marcelo Bielsa and Co are confident he will stay.
- Arsenal have made an enquiry to take Eric Bailly on loan until the end of the season but Manchester United have rejected the move.
- Rafael Benitez is ready to leave Newcastle at the end of the season if he is not backed with two new signings before the transfer window closes.
- Atletico Mineiro right-back and Brazil under-20 international Emerson has attracted interest from clubs in Europe, including Barcelona, Arsenal, Liverpool and Juventus.
- Newcastle are speaking to Monaco about Italian defender Antonio Barreca.
- Liverpool's title charge could receive a massive boost as Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is set to return to full training in early March.
- Cesar Azpilicueta is facing being axed by Maurizio Sarri as the Chelsea boss wants the club to back him by bringing in £45m-rated Elseid Hysaj from Napoli.
- Bayern Munich want to bring Benjamin Pavard to the club this window, and they're willing to pay Stuttgart an extra €10million to make the deal happen.
- RB Leipzig chief Ralf Rangnick says he expects Timo Werner to remain with the Bundesliga club for the next two or three years.
- Sporting Lisbon defender and Manchester United target Tiago Djalo is set to complete a transfer to AC Milan.
- Roma sporting director Monchi is at the top of Arsenal's list to become their new technical director.
- Arsenal could be willing to let Aaron Ramsey go to Juventus for £10m in January if they can complete a pair of loan deals for Barcelona's Denis Suarez and Bayern Munich's James Rodriguez.
- Paul Pogba's agent Mino Raiola will meet with Manchester United's board in February to discuss a new contract for the player.
- Newcastle have launched a £4.3m bid to sign Gelson Martins from Atletico Madrid on loan as Rafael Benitez could finally land a new recruit.
- West Ham have launched an audacious late bid to sign Mario Balotelli from under the noses of Marseille.
- Leeds want to sign Polish midfielder Mateusz Bogusz as his current club Ruch Chorzow confirmed that a formal offer has been made.
- Pep Guardiola will show Burton Albion no mercy on Wednesday night and has confirmed Kevin De Bruyne will be in the starting line-up for the Carabao Cup semi-final second leg.
- Tottenham are hoping to sign Malcom from Barcelona as they identified him as a replacement for injured Harry Kane.
- Atletico Madrid want Gelson Martins and Nikola Kalinic to leave the club to free up space for the incoming Alvaro Morata.
- Ex-Rangers ace Lee McCulloch is set to be appointed as Dundee United's first-team technical coach.
- Hibernian don't have any plans to make Efe Ambrose an improved contract offer despite the defender attending the Scottish Cup clash with Elgin City and wearing a club jacket.
- Celtic and Chelsea flop Islam Feruz is trying to win a deal with Belgium amateur team RFC Seraing.
- Vakoun Issouf Bayo has vowed to score the goals to help Celtic retain their Premiership title as the £2m signing flew into Edinburgh from Paris on Tuesday night.
- Aberdeen have written off £150,000 by releasing summer signing Chris Forrester.
- Ayr boss Ian McCall has revealed that clubs from Scotland, England and Holland all want to sign Lawrence Shankland.
- Manager Gary Caldwell has revealed Partick Thistle have turned down a bid for Aidan Fitzpatrick.