Real Madrid are increasingly confident of signing Paul Pogba from Manchester United, it has been claimed in today's papers.
- Real Madrid are increasingly confident of signing Paul Pogba from Manchester United, it has been claimed.
- Inter Milan will make a fresh transfer bid for Manchester United star Romelu Lukaku, with Antonio Conte desperate to get his man.
- Tottenham are blanking enquiries for Kyle Walker-Peters because he looks set to start the season as their ONLY available right-back.
- Emmanuel Adebayor is in line for a shock return to the Premier League, with West Ham, Sheffield United and Watford looking at the striker.
- Premier League new boys Sheffield united want to push through an £18m swoop for Swansea hitman Oliver McBurnie.
- Bournemouth are set to beat Brighton to transfer of £15m Huddersfield midfielder Philip Billing.
- Middlesbrough are set to sign Blackpool left-back Marc Bola in a £1.5m deal.
- Tottenham fear Toby Alderweireld has his sights on a lucrative free transfer exit next summer after his £25m release clause expired on Thursday.
- Everton are looking at offering James McCarthy and Cenk Tosun to Crystal Palace in a deal for Wilfried Zaha.
- Businessman Mark Campbell has parked plans for a Sunderland takeover after edging closer to a deal to buy Scottish side Falkirk.
- Everton have rejected an offer in the region of £1m from Wigan for midfielder Joe Williams.
- Inter Milan's Mauro Icardi wants to join Juventus this summer because his wife Wanda Nara is pregnant and does not want to leave Italy.
- Arsenal are to review the security arrangements for their players after the attempt to carjack Sead Kolasinac and Mesut Ozil at knifepoint.
- Bayern Munich have opened talks with Manchester City over a possible £90m transfer deal for Leroy Sane.
- West Ham are confident of beating Newcastle to the £27m chase of Porto striker Moussa Marega.
- Liverpool will slap a £25m price tag on Harry Wilson after manager Jurgen Klopp promised the winger game time.
- Arsenal have made their move for £36m Brazil star Everton Soares from Gremio.
- Everton are preparing for the sale of Idrissa Gueye to Paris Saint-Germain by expressing an interest in Lyon midfielder Lucas Tousart.
- Joao Felix has refused to rule out a move to Tottenham, despite only having just joined Atletico Madrid.
- Barcelona think Manchester United are one of three clubs who could sign Philippe Coutinho this summer.
- Tottenham were in contact for Gareth Bale recently but the Real Madrid forward will not be returning to north London.
- Daniele Rugani's agent has refused to rule out a move for his client amid reports he could leave Juventus for Arsenal before the close of the transfer window.
- Atletico Madrid are interested in signing James Rodriguez from rivals Real Madrid.
- AC Milan are set to join the race for Rangers strike star Alfredo Morelos.