A look at Monday's back pages...
- Alisson Becker could be absent for up to eight weeks after tearing his calf in Liverpool's opening weekend victory over Norwich City.
- Paul Pogba has given his reassurances to the hierarchy at Manchester United that he will knuckle down following his failed move to Real Madrid and will not be a bad influence on the team.
- Jose Mourinho doubted Manchester United's title chances last campaign before the season started when he was manager after poor transfer dealings.
- Mesut Ozil sent his Arsenal team-mates a message of support after he missed the 1-0 victory over Newcastle due to his horror run-in with gangsters.
- Ajax prodigy Donny van de Beek has confirmed talks over a potential move to Real Madrid are ongoing - dealing a blow to Paul Pogba's hopes of joining Los Blancos.
- Tottenham defender Serge Aurier has reportedly told his team-mates he wants to leave the club this month.
- Rangers boss Steven Gerrard is still in the market for a striker - despite Alberto Morelos and Jermain Defoe firing on all cylinders.
- Paulo Dybala faces a Juventus exit after manager Maurizio Sarri revealed six players from his Champions League squad must be axed to meet UEFA size requirements.
- Neymar's transfer back to Spain has taken a twist after it emerged that Real Madrid are now front-runners to land him.
- David De Gea's Manchester United future is still in doubt after it emerged the Spanish international keeper is yet to sign a new contract.
- Leroy Sane's devastating knee injury could have serious implications on his Manchester City contract talks.
- Liverpool are considering making a move for free agent goalkeeper Andy Lonergan after Alisson's injury left them with Adrian as the only fit senior goalkeeper at Jurgen Klopp's disposal.
- Liverpool owners Fenway Group have told manager Jurgen Klopp to sacrifice domestic cups to focus on winning the Premier League title and retaining the Champions League trophy.
- Former Manchester United boss David Moyes is on a shortlist of managers to lead David Beckham's Inter Miami into the MLS next year.
Premier League highlights
- Chelsea boss Frank Lampard is considering a £70m swoop for Leicester defender Ben Chilwell once the club's transfer ban is lifted.
- Sami Khedira wants a move to Arsenal - and he could still join in the coming weeks as a free agent if Juventus terminate his contract.
- Newcastle managing director Lee Charnley has broken his silence on Rafa Benitez's departure, declaring the manager has "moved to China for the money".
- Paris Saint-Germain are close to agreeing Real Madrid's player-plus-cash deal involving Luka Modric for Neymar as the clubs wait for him to give them the go-ahead.
- Manchester United have held talks with Roma over a loan for Alexis Sanchez.
- Steven Gerrard has hinted hat-trick hero Jermain Defoe could remain at Rangers beyond the end of the current campaign.
- Aberdeen face a sweat to see if top scorer Sam Cosgrove will be fit for Thursday's make-or-break Europa League clash with Rijeka.
- Celtic loanee Kundai Benyu says he would "definitely consider" staying on further at Helsingborg.
- Eliaquim Mangala is poised for a second loan spell at Valencia.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Zenit St Petersburg are preparing a £12million bid for James Forrest and are ready to offer the player a contract worth £70,000 per week.
- Celtic are weighing up a move for DR Congo international Yannick Bolasie with Besiktas and Rennes also interested in the Everton winger.
- Dan Petrescu has started the mind games ahead of Cluj's Champions League showdown with Celtic by insisting referees favour the Hoops at Parkhead.