Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah could be sold this summer after claims he has fallen out with Reds boss Jurgen Klopp according to some of Saturday's papers.
- Willian is on the brink of signing a new two-year deal at Chelsea amid revived interest from Barcelona this summer.
- Crystal Palace have placed a £70m price tag on Aaron Wan-Bissaka with Manchester United in ongoing negotiations with the Eagles.
- Chelsea will have to pay £4m in compensation to Derby for Frank Lampard thanks to a 'Champions League clause'.
- Tottenham, Liverpool, Leicester City and Manchester City are all no longer interested in £50m Sporting Lisbon playmaker Bruno Fernandes.
- Real Madrid bosses do not think Paul Pogba is worth the kind of wages they would pay Kylian Mbappe or Neymar.
- Manchester United's Fred is a target for Serie A side Roma following a below-par season at Old Trafford.
- Arsenal will offer Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette over £200k-a-week each over fears the in-demand strikers might leave.
- Manchester United are confident they can reach a £25m agreement with Newcastle for midfielder Sean Longstaff.
- Ex-Gunners midfielder Edu, national team co-ordinator with Brazil, is set to become Arsenal's technical director after the Copa America.
- Bayern Munich have cooled their interest in Timo Werner, turning their attention to £50m rated Leroy Sane.
- West Ham defender Angelo Ogbonna has emerged as a transfer target for Serie A club Bologna.
- Millwall have made a £2.5m bid for Portsmouth winger Jamal Lowe.
- Fulham striker Aleksandar Mitrovic is on the verge of a move to Real Betis, who look set to beat West Ham to his signature.
- Jasper Cillessen has admitted his release clause is causing him problems as the Netherlands goalkeeper tries to navigate a Barcelona exit.
- Paris Saint-Germain are believed to be offering Matthijs de Ligt a long-term contract worth £11m per year.
- Arsenal will demand £10.6m from Borussia Dortmund for France defender Laurent Koscielny with a £27m bid planned for his long-term replacement, St Etienne youngster William Saliba.
- Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah could be sold this summer after claims he has fallen out with Reds boss Jurgen Klopp.
- Leeds are prepared to fight to keep Jack Clarke and Kalvin Phillips at Elland Road this summer amid interest from Tottenham and Aston Villa.
- Everton are closing in on a permanent deal for Andre Gomes.
- Chelsea are set to make a formal approach to Derby County after earmarking Frank Lampard as their preferred candidate to succeed the Juventus-bound Maurizio Sarri.
- Ed Woodward has assured Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer he will be supported in the transfer market this summer, although the club are hopeful of bringing Harry Maguire's price down.
- Arsenal are closing in on the signing of German goalkeeper Markus Schubert.
- Arsenal are close to missing out on the signing of Austria international Valentino Lazaro, as Inter have jumped the queue with a £16m bid.
- Jordy Clasie is set to leave Southampton and return to Holland with AZ Alkmaar.