AC Milan will offer Mauricio Pochettino a £300m transfer kitty to become their new manager, which is just one of the stories in Monday's Paper Talk.
- The FA, Premier League and EFL do not keep a proper log of allegations of racist abuse aimed at players on and off the pitch.
- AC Milan want Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino to replace Gennaro Gattuso as their manager - and will give him £300m to spend on players in the summer.
- Reading players refused to wear the Kick It Out shirt on yet another weekend of racism controversy in the Championship.
- Wembley stewards investigated claims of a row between Wolves fans and members of Troy Deeney's family in an executive box.
- Sevilla manager Joaquin Caparros has confirmed he has been diagnosed with chronic leukemia.
- Former Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho - now at Barcelona - says he has no plans to return to the Premier League. The 26-year-old Brazil international joined Barca in January 2018.
- Leeds are sweating over Pablo Hernandez's injury after Garry Monk's Birmingham stifled the playmaker in the latest win over his former club.
- Real Madrid are planning a new bid for Chelsea and Belgium midfielder Eden Hazard, despite the Blues wanting £100m for the 28-year-old.
- Andros Townsend has applauded Danny Rose's "bravery" in revealing his true feelings about racism and, following a shameful weekend for English football, is urging other players to exhibit similar honesty.
- Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says he wants to stay at the club for at least another three years.
- Former Netherlands goalkeeper Edwin van der Sar says he may return to Manchester United "one day". The 48-year-old, currently director of football at Ajax, spent six years at Old Trafford.
- West Ham boss Manuel Pellegrini wants to sign 33-year-old Roma and Bosnia forward Edin Dzeko, who played under him for Manchester City.
- Kevin de Bruyne has dismissed the impact of Tottenham's new stadium ahead of tomorrow's crunch Champions League quarter-final.
- Real Madrid have stepped up their pursuit of Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba by launching 'Operation Pogba'.
- Chelsea want to sign Athletico Paranaense's Brazilian midfielder Bruno Guimaraes if they escape a transfer ban.
- Manager Maurizio Sarri expects France striker Olivier Giroud to stay at Chelsea next season.