Manchester United still hope to persuade Christian Eriksen to join them after he rejected them in the summer according to the Daily Mirror.
- Manchester United still hope to persuade Christian Eriksen to join them after he rejected them in the summer.
- West Ham director of football Mario Husillos is feeling the heat with the club unimpressed with his work so far.
- Atlanta United are braced for a transfer battle for £19m-rated forward Ezequiel Barco with Arsenal and Manchester United keen.
- Manchester United have spoken to the agent of Parma's Dejan Kulusevski as they prepare another bid amid interest from Arsenal and Liverpool.
- David Moyes has told Everton he wants a long-term commitment from them before he agrees to return to the club.
- Erling Haaland can leave Red Bull Salzburg for £17m in January and Borussia Dortmund are leading the race, according to reports.
- Napoli will sell the likes of Kalidou Koulibaly, Dries Mertens and Lorenzo Insigne in a summer purge, according to reports.
- Olivier Giroud's hopes of finding a way out of Chelsea next month are fading - because no-one wants to pay for him when he will be available for nothing in the summer.
- Chelsea have been handed a huge boost ahead of this weekend's trip to Everton with Antonio Rudiger fit for selection.
- Pep Guardiola is interested in bringing back Domenec Torrent as Manchester City's assistant manager if Mikel Arteta quits for Arsenal.
- Wilfried Zaha's new agent has held talks with Chelsea over a potential move next summer, according to reports.
- Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is willing to get rid of Paul Pogba in the January transfer window, with Real Madrid and Juventus both keen.
- Sadio Mane was approached by Manchester United in August 2015, but decided against the move because he didn't want to play under Louis van Gaal.
- Brendan Rodgers is in talks over a new contract with Leicester as the Champions League chasers move to tie down their manager.
- Arsenal have stepped up the process of identifying a permanent replacement for the sacked Unai Emery by holding their first interviews with candidates for the role.
- Massimiliano Allegri has broken the hearts of a handful of Premier League fans after he ruled out a move to Arsenal or Manchester United this season.
- Birmingham City boss Pep Clotet insists they will do all they can to keep on-loan Jake Clarke-Salter from going back to Chelsea in January.
- The FIA have made an embarrassing U-turn by reinstating the waved chequered flag to mark the end of an F1 race.
- Arsenal star Mesut Ozil was seen storming off the pitch shouting as he went down the tunnel following a shock defeat to Brighton.
- Rangers are tracking Portsmouth keeper Craig MacGillivray and could make a January bid.