Thursday's Paper Talk has the latest football gossip including Newcastle United's interest in Roberto Martinez become their next manager.
- Newcastle have made contact with Roberto Martinez as they step up their search for Rafa Benitez's replacement.
- Bruno Fernandes' agent has flown to England on Wednesday night to thrash out a transfer with Manchester United after agreeing a £100k-per-week contract.
- Nacho Monreal is being eyed by Real Sociedad as confusion reigns over the state of his Arsenal contract.
- Paul Pogba will reportedly hand in a transfer request to Manchester United to let him join Real Madrid in a huge £120m transfer.
- Barcelona are prepared to offer an array of stars, including Philippe Coutinho, in their latest push to sign Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar.
- West Ham have placed a £40m price tag on Marko Arnautovic amid interest from a Chinese Super League club.
- Wolves look set to battle Arsenal for the signing of Gremio defender Walter Kannemann.
- Leicester have been told to pay £40m for Brighton defender Lewis Dunk.
- Arsenal's transfer chiefs are prepared to appeal to owner Stan Kroenke in order to gain more funds in a bid to sign Wilfried Zaha from Crystal Palace.
- Callum Hudson-Odoi is hoping to return to Chelsea training by August, following an Achilles injury against Burnley in April.
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek is close to committing his future to Chelsea by signing a new long-term contract thought to be worth more than £150,000 a week.
- Manchester United missed out on new Tottenham signing Tanguy Ndombele as they wanted more time to resolve Paul Pogba's future.
- Tottenham are interested in Roma's Italy striker Nicolo Zaniolo and are willing to sell them Belgium defender Toby Alderweireld to help fund the deal.
- Philippe Coutinho is prepared to leave Barcelona to help facilitate the signing of Neymar - but Barcelona will need to sell Ousmane Dembele too if they are to pull off the transfer of the summer.
- Chelsea have postponed the announcement of Frank Lampard as their new head coach because popular social networks Instagram and Facebook crashed on Wednesday afternoon.
- Arsenal are weighing up a second offer for Crystal Palace's Wilfried Zaha but are looking at alternatives including Porto's Yacine Brahimi.
- Arsenal have been offered Barcelona's Brazilian forward Malcom, 22, but remain focused on trying to sign 26-year-old Ivory Coast forward Wilfred Zaha from Crystal Palace.
- Tottenham could sell both Kieran Trippier and Danny Rose to pave way for Ryan Sessegnon as the Fulham youngster remains likely to seal a transfer to North London.
- Juventus want to offer Paulo Dybala and €70m to Manchester United in exchange for Paul Pogba, but Old Trafford chiefs have demanded upwards of €150m.
- Manchester United have made it clear to David de Gea that the new proposed £350k-per-week deal is the club's last offer in their contract negotiations.
- Harry Maguire has told Leicester he wants to leave as Manchester United and Manchester City continue their transfer pursuit.
- Arsenal have made a move to sign Malcom on loan from Barcelona.
- Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers is closing in on the £40m club-record capture of Youri Tielemans, fending off interest from Manchester United and Tottenham for the midfielder.
- Frank Lampard has been told to decide on fringe players as he closes in on the Chelsea job.
- Liverpool have told AC Milan it will take a £17.5m bid if they want to sign Croatia centre-back Dejan Lovren.
- Arsenal will launch their second bid for Kieran Tierney as they fear Napoli have stolen a march in the race for the Celtic star.
- Arsenal have been linked with a move for RB Leipzig full-back Lukas Klostermann.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Kilmarnock are set to make a loan move for Juventus keeper Laurentiu Branescu.
- St Johnstone star Danny Swanson's move to the MLS is under threat - after he was convicted of attacking a bouncer at an Edinburgh bar.
- Kilmarnock have booted out a £500,000 bid from German outfit Nurnberg for defender Greg Taylor.