Inter Milan are getting cold feet over paying £75m for Romelu Lukaku but Juventus are upping their interest in Paul Pogba.
- Inter Milan are getting cold feet over paying £75m for Romelu Lukaku - leaving the striker in limbo and Antonio Conte fuming.
- Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy is refusing to meet a £60m asking price for Real Betis midfielder Giovani Lo Celso.
- Laurent Koscielny is ready for a legal showdown with Arsenal after being told to take a 50 per cent pay cut.
- Manchester United have made a £62m bid for Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Italian reports claim.
- RB Leipzig are the frontrunners in the race to land Chelsea's Ethan Ampadu on a season-long loan.
- Krystian Bielik is desperate to leave Arsenal after being told his contract will not be extended.
- Juventus are willing to offer Joao Cancelo, Blaise Matuidi and Douglas Costa to Manchester United to help them win the race for Paul Pogba.
- Rafa Benitez rejected the chance to sign Joelinton as he didn't want to spend £36m on a relatively unknown player.
- West Ham are eyeing three strikers: Alfredo Morelos of Rangers, Tottenham's Fernando Llorente and Porto's Moussa Marega.
- Jurgen Klopp has promised he will never walk away from a Liverpool contract, as he reassured the club there was no cause for concern in his delaying talks on a new deal.
- Andreas Pereira has urged Paul Pogba to stay at Manchester United and play a vital role in shaping the futures of the club's emerging young players.
- Liverpool have swooped for 18-year-old Arsenal target Bilel Hassaini, according to latest reports from France.
- Brazil star Everton Soares has fuelled rumours he could join Arsenal this transfer window after dropping two transfer hints on social media.
- Benjamin Mendy has dealt Manchester City a blow by announcing he is set to miss the first month of the season.
- Callum Hudson-Odoi is in advanced talks with Chelsea and looks ready to commit to a five-year-deal in what would be a huge boost for Frank Lampard's new reign at the club.
- Manchester United are sending their groundsman to Shanghai to make sure there is no repeat of the pitch farce that marred their last visit to China.
- The young Saint-Etienne centre-back William Saliba has decided to join Arsenal despite a late attempt by Tottenham to sign the France U20 international.
- Lille are set to launch a £5m bid for Celtic defender Jozo Simunovic.
- Celtic are on the verge of clinching a £1.6m deal for Hatem Abd Elhamed.
- Liam Ridgewell has admitted he would be willing to join Rangers after suggestions Steven Gerrard could be interested.