Romelu Lukaku is the latest Man United player to be unsettled by Jose Mourinho, according to today's paper - get all the latest.
- Romelu Lukaku is the latest star who wants out of Manchester United because of Jose Mourinho.
- Manchester United have reportedly fended off interest from Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus and Valencia to nab Amiens starlet Noam Emeran.
- Swansea were 'tricked' into increasing Lukasz Fabianski's wages with fake interest from Bayer Leverkusen, according to Football Leaks.
THE DAILY MAIL
- Alexis Sanchez is expected to stay in Chile until the New Year as he bids to recover from his hamstring injury.
- Manchester City are likely to send Zach Steffen out on loan if they sign the goalkeeper from MLS in January.
- Arsenal cannot recall Calum Chambers from Fulham despite their defensive injury crisis.
- West Ham star Robert Snodgrass has blamed his weight gain on his loan move to Aston Villa last season.
- Reports in Italy suggest Liverpool's Divock Origi and Daniel Sturridge are on the radar of AC Milan.
- Reading have made an approach for Vitoria Guimaraes boss Luis Castro to succeed the sacked Paul Clement.
- Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich is on a list of Russian oligarchs to be targeted by UK intelligence services.
- Manchester City may gamble on playing Raheem Sterling at centre-forward because of injury to Sergio Aguero.
- Tottenham offered Toby Alderweireld to Manchester United for £30m in the summer, it's been claimed.
- Liverpool won't be recalling in-form Harry Wilson from his loan spell with Derby in January.
- The owner of Rangers investors Blue Pitch Holdings has insisted he's a victim of Ibrox power struggle