Islam Slimani and Adrien Silva look set to leave Leicester this month, while Dejan Lovren's proposed move to Roma is off. Get all the latest news and gossip!
- Manchester United are advanced in their pursuit of £100m-rated Jadon Sancho and will make an offer for the teenager next summer.
- Chelsea have placed a £23m price tag on Davide Zappacosta which Roma are struggling to meet.
- Manchester United made an ambitious £82m offer for Kalidou Koulibaly that was turned down by Napoli just before the English transfer window closed.
- Chelsea's bitter dispute over former manager Antonio Conte's £9m severance package has been taken to an employment tribunal.
- Leroy Sane will have a knee operation in Austria this weekend having decided against using Manchester City's preferred surgeon Dr Ramon Cugat.
- Former Benfica coach Jorge Jesus has revealed he turned down the chance to take charge of Newcastle and Chelsea this summer.
- AC Milan have identified Serge Aurier as a replacement for Andrea Conti, who has fallen out of favour at the San Siro.
- Monaco are considering a move for former Liverpool man Daniel Sturridge, who is still looking for a new club after becoming a free agent in the summer, according to reports.
- Celtic boss Neil Lennon is keen to keep strengthening his squad and is targeting an attacking midfielder and a striker.
- David de Gea has been putting in extra training sessions working only with his feet as Manchester United look to mix up their style.
- Manchester City and Chelsea are keeping tabs on Bayern Munich's Kingsley Coman.
- Xherdan Shaqiri has revealed he could quit Liverpool this month over frustration he is not playing enough games.
- Bayern Munich will go all-out to sign Leroy Sane in January, despite concerns over his long-term knee injury.
- Emmanuel Adebayor is set to continue his career at the age of 35 by joining Iranian side Tractor SC.
- Former QPR midfielder Adel Taarabt has agreed a 30 per cent wage cut in order to stay at Benfica.
- Steve Bruce has made the first bold call of his reign as Newcastle United head coach by leaving Sean Longstaff, a summer target for Manchester United, out of his starting XI for today's game away to Norwich City.
THE DAILY TELEGRAPH
- Brendan Rodgers has told Islam Slimani and Adrien Silva they are free to leave Leicester before the European deadline.
- Dejan Lovren's move to Roma has been called off after they failed to make a concrete offer for the Liverpool defender.
- Liverpool have handed a new long-term deal to highly-rated teenage midfielder Curtis Jones.
- Erhun Oztumer has joined Charlton Athletic after leaving Bolton Wanderers.
- Celtic are close to completing the signing of Rosenborg left-back Birger Meling.
- Joe Dodoo is set to end his Rangers spell in search of first-team football, according to reports.
- Swiss giants Basel are weighing up a £2m move for Hibs star Florian Kamberi.
- Neil Lennon wants talent spotter Nicky Hammond to remain at Parkhead full time to complete an overhaul of Celtic's scouting department.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Celtic star Leigh Griffiths is yet to speak to Scotland boss Steve Clarke about a possible recall.
- Kilmarnock are set to sign QPR full-back Niko Hamalainen on loan.