Liverpool have held talks with Nicolas Pepe while Arsenal have turned their attention to Real Madrid winger Lucas Vazquez.
- Jose Mourinho has turned down the chance to manage Guangzhou Evergrande for family reasons despite a lucrative offer from the Chinese Super League club.
- Chelsea do not anticipate Alvaro Morata playing a part under the new regime.
- Liverpool have held talks with Nicolas Pepe this summer, according to Lille president Gerard Lopez.
- Arsenal have turned their attention to Real Madrid winger Lucas Vazquez as a cheaper alternative to Wilfried Zaha.
- New Derby boss Phillip Cocu could use his links with Marcel Brands to raid Everton for young loan players, with Mason Holgate and Josh Bowler among possible candidates to secure additional experience in the Championship.
- Garry Monk has come under further criticism - this time from former Leeds owner Massimo Cellino - over his professional relationship with agent James Featherstone
- Barcelona president Josep Bartomeu appeared to open the door to a dramatic late capture of Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt ahead of the presentation of his former team-mate Frenkie de Jong.
- Quique Sanchez Flores is one of the managers Newcastle United are considering to replace Rafa Benitez.
- Birmingham City are ready to throw Saido Berahino a lifeline and the chance to make it in the Championship.
- Joel Lynch is closing on a move to the Premier League with Sheffield United after quitting QPR.
- Frank Lampard has included ex-Rangers kid Billy Gilmour on Chelsea's pre-season trip to Ireland.
- Robby McCrorie says he was convinced to head out on loan this season after a pep talk from Rangers keeper Allan McGregor.
- Tommy Wright revealed St Johnstone have kicked off talks with Aberdeen to try and seal a deal for local hero Stevie May.
- Rangers have denied claims that Alfredo Morelos' agent has told them to expect an offer from Crystal Palace for the striker.
- Celtic are lining up a £2.5m offer for Brentford midfielder Romaine Sawyers.