Atletico Madrid and Roma are said to be interested in making a summer move for Manchester United's Jesse Lingard - get all the latest from Tuesday's back pages.
- James Maddison is close to signing a new contract with Leicester City in a huge boost for Brendan Rodgers' Champions League chasers.
- England's bid to stage the 2030 men's World Cup could be complicated by Fifa's willingness to listen to the radical idea of hosting what would be their Centennial tournament across two continents.
- West Ham United co-owners David Sullivan and David Gold, as well as vice-chairman Karren Brady, are facing the threat of a black balloon protest from angry fans later this month in their Sky Live game with Liverpool at Anfield.
- Steve Bruce said it was insulting to his Newcastle United players to be labelled lucky as he defended the team's style ahead of Tuesday night's FA Cup fourth-round replay at Oxford United.
- West Ham players will have their wages halved if they suffer relegation, leaving the club facing a mass exodus if they lost their top-flight status.
- Atletico Madrid and Roma are interested in making a summer move for Jesse Lingard, according to reports.
- Manchester United considered a late January transfer window move for Brighton's Glenn Murray before ending their search for a striker by signing Odion Ighalo.
- Bayern Munich winger Kingsley Coman puts Premier League clubs on alert as he joins same British-based agency as Raheem Sterling and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
- Pep Guardiola wants to sign two centre-backs this summer in a move that could cast fresh doubt over John Stones' future at Manchester City.
- Chelsea manager Frank Lampard is looking to offload Kepa Arrizabalaga in the summer and has identified Burnley's Nick Pope as his top transfer target.
- Tottenham were linked with a move to bring Gareth Bale back from Real Madrid in January but he is expected to eventually depart the Bernabeu for the US or China.
- Neil Warnock has emerged as one of the favourites to take over from sacked Gary Bowyer as Blackpool manager.
- Leigh Griffiths is facing a suspension sweat as he awaits the SFA's response to his alleged stamp on Sam Woods.
- Former Ibrox midfielder Barry Ferguson says Rangers only have two "game-changers" in their squad as he questioned their title mentality.