After sacking Claude Puel Leicester City's radar is fully locked on Celtic's Brendan Rodgers according to Monday's newspapers.
- Leicester City are set to offer £6m to Celtic as they look to install Brendan Rodgers as their new manager in the wake of Claude Puel's departure.
- Manchester United staff spoke to each Old Trafford ball boy during Sunday's clash with Liverpool, reportedly to tell them to slow down giving the ball back because of their injury struggles.
- Manchester United have made contact with the agent of Sporting Lisbon midfielder Bruno Fernandes, according to reports in Portugal.
- Kingsley Coman will be absent from Bayern Munich's side for the Champions League last-16 second leg clash with Liverpool because of a muscle problem.
- Dani Alves is the latest Paris Saint-Germain player to have his house burgled while he was playing, losing thousands of pounds of belongings while in action against Nimes.
- Arsenal are leading the transfer race for 21-year-old right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka and are willing to match Crystal Palace's £40m asking price.
- Jamie Vardy punched a door in anger after Leicester's 4-1 hiding by Crystal Palace on Saturday, the game which proved to be Claude Puel's last in charge of the club.
- Newcastle midfielder Sean Longstaff is set to be handed his first England U21 call in Aidy Boothroyd's next squad, which will be named in a fortnight.
- Burnley's England-born forward Ashley Barnes could pledge his international future to Austria - the 29-year-old qualifies through his maternal grandmother.
- Barcelona have given Liverpool and Arsenal a boost by cooling their interest in PSG midfielder Adrien Rabiot.
- Gareth Bale refused to celebrate his match-winning goal for Real Madrid against Levante on Sunday in the wake of recent criticism over his bonding with the rest of the squad.
- Celtic signing Maryan Shved had an impressive return to action for Karpaty Lviv on Sunday, netting a hat-trick in their 4-0 win over Vorskla Poltava.