Leeds are all set to make a summer move for Valencia striker Rodrigo - get all the latest transfer news from today's back pages here.
- Harry Kane has missed the start of Tottenham's pre-season because he is in quarantine after his return from holiday.
- Lionel Messi has told Ronald Koeman he has serious doubts about staying at Barcelona, according to Catalan radio RAC1.
- Arsenal have offered midfielder Matteo Guendouzi as part of their bid to sign Lyon star Houssem Aouar this summer, according to reports.
- Slaven Bilic is growing increasingly frustrated at West Brom's lack of activity in the transfer market, with the Premier League season barely three weeks away.
- Clubs with newer stadiums could be handed an advantage when fans are permitted back into matches.
- The EFL are facing calls from clubs to remove Derby chief executive Stephen Pearce from their board due to potential conflicts of interest in their disciplinary process.
- West Ham icon Frank McAvennie has told his former club Declan Rice is worth as much as Harry Maguire amid interest in the Irons star.
- Premier League coaches are to get real-time fitness data sent direct to their smart watches during matches to help prevent player burnout this season.
- Wolves have lined up Sevilla's £45m-rated Lucas Ocampos if they lose Adama Traore in a £70m deal this summer.
- Leeds have set their sights on a summer move for Valencia striker Rodrigo ahead of their return to the Premier League.
THE DAILY TELEGRAPH
- Football fans will be blocked from watching 160 Premier League games on television next season - despite being currently banned from attending matches during the coronavirus crisis.
- Lille centre-back Gabriel Magalhaes has delayed making a final decision on his future and expects Manchester United to make a late bid to land him in a £22.6m deal.
- The family of Emiliano Sala launched a stinging attack on Cardiff City on Thursday night after revealing a £2m trust fund the club launched in his memory had not been set up almost seven months on.
- Wayne Rooney will have his first taste of management next month when he takes charge of England for Soccer Aid.
- Wigan Athletic owner Au Yeung Wai has written off £36m "inter-company" debt to help the club get sold.
- Leeds United have agreed the terms of Marcelo Bielsa's new contract and will schedule time for the Argentine to sign before the start of the Premier League season.
- Felipe Anderson is considering his future at West Ham over fears that he is going to be sidelined by David Moyes.
- Southampton are among the clubs trying to sign Danny Welbeck for a cut-price £5.5m.