Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has been linked with a big-money January move for Barcelona winger Ousmane Dembele in today's back page round-up.
- Liverpool are ready to spend £85m to sign Barcelona winger Ousmane Dembele in January - Jurgen Klopp was his landlord when he was in Dortmund.
- Tottenham are to offer £35m to sign Cagliari midfielder Nicolo Barella as a replacement for the injury-plagued Mousa Dembele.
- Arsenal face competition from Real Madrid in their pursuit of Espanyol defender Mario Hermaso - who is regarded as one of the hottest prospects in La Liga.
- Borussia Dortmund and Marseille are both keen to sign Arsenal's 17-year-old English midfielder Ben Cottrell.
- Arsenal are keeping tabs on Atalanta centre-back Gianluca Mancini by sending scouts to watch the player in action over the next few weeks.
- Olivier Giroud could be on the verge of a move to Marseille just a year after joining Chelsea from Arsenal.
- UEFA will meet this week to tackle the issue of clubs in the Champions League charging away fans up to three times as much as home fans for tickets.
- A legal dispute between West Ham and the company that manages the former Olympic stadium will be the first appeal hearing to be live-streamed on YouTube.
- A five-figure bet was placed on Daniel Sturridge leaving Liverpool for Inter Milan during the period the Liverpool striker is being investigated for allegedly breaching betting rules.
- The FA held a lecture for key England staff labelled 'Generation Z' which discussed how to manage the youngest group of players in the squad.
- Colombian Juan Sebstian Quintero, who plays for Deportivo Cali, says he survived an assassination attempt claiming one of his team's own fans shot at him at point-blank range.
- Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud is to voice the Green Goblin in the French version of a new Spider-Man film.
- Alexis Sanchez saw Jose Mourinho's decision to bench him for the Manchester Derby as the final straw and will attempt to force a January exit.
- Rafa Benitez has told Isaac Hayden he can still rescue his Toon career despite being intent on quitting Newcastle in the summer.
- Niall McGinn has revealed how Celtic missed out on their chance to sign Everton star Seamus Coleman after a trial in 2009.
- Jose Mourinho is set for more transfer frustration in January as Manchester United currently look unlikely to sign anyone in the mid-season window.
- Manchester United's plans to sign Inter Milan defender Milan Skriniar have been dealt a blow as his agent says he's in talks to stay at the San Siro.