A look at the latest news and gossip from Monday's back pages.
- Kevin De Bruyne believes history can repeat itself and Manchester City will once again hunt down Liverpool in the Premier League title race.
- Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham has threatened to play for Nigeria if Gareth Southgate doesn't hurry up and pick him again for England.
- Eden Hazard and Thibaut Courtois want N'Golo Kante at Real Madrid after the Chelsea midfielder was linked with a sensational move to Spain.
- Arsenal are set to beat Manchester United in the race for the signature of Sunderland teenager Logan Pye.
- An Italian TV pundit has been widely condemned and banned from the channel after a racist remark about Inter Milan striker Romelu Lukaku.
- UEFA referee chief Roberto Rosetti has hit out at the Premier League's use of VAR after Mike Riley admitting that four VAR decisions had been incorrect in matches before the international break.
- Ashley Young says Manchester United are "very close" to turning a corner under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
- Real Madrid and Barcelona are set to go head-to-head with one another to tempt manager Jurgen Klopp and star defender Virgil van Dijk from Liverpool.
- Pep Guardiola believes Manchester City can learn and refocus after humbling defeat away to Norwich City.
- Tammy Abraham says he is "living the dream" and setting his sights on becoming a club legend after finally being given his chance in a Chelsea shirt.
- Dean Smith is backing "football nut" Jack Grealish to spark his season into life and push Aston Villa up the Premier League table as they prepare to play West Ham on Monday Night Football.
- Feyenoord boss Jaap Stam fears they will face a nervous night at Ibrox on Thursday if they repeat their recent defensive lapses against Rangers in the Europa League.
Alex Keble reflects on a dramatic weekend in the Premier League as champions Manchester City were stunned by Norwich. Take a look by clicking the image below...
George Pitts previews Monday evening's Premier League match under the floodlights in the West Midlands, as Aston Villa host West Ham.
Sky Bet have enhanced the odds on a four-fold on Monday evening's football, exclusively for Sporting Life readers.
Our 'Five for the Week' looks ahead to another exciting week of sport, including Champions League football, more top-class racing and the BMW PGA Championship.
Follow Sporting Life on social media - find us on Facebook here or tweet@SportingLifeFC
Related football links
- Alex Keble: Weekend reflections
- Watch: Arsenal waste two-goal lead
- Watch: Wilson double defeats Toffees
- Watch: Saturday's Premier League highlights
- Klopp praises quality Reds
- Champions League outright preview
- Europa League outright preview
- VAR view: From an ex-PL referee
- QUIZ: Premier League hat-tricks
- Would a 'Redzone' work for PL?
- Super 6: Enter NOW!
- Fantasy Football: Pick your team now!
- Football results