Tuesday's Paper Talk looks ahead to the moves that could be make this summer, including Peps's potential City exit.
- Dries Mertens is increasingly likely to move away from Napoli on a free transfer this summer, with Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal all vying for his signature.
- Manchester United are ready to introduce safe standing at Old Trafford after requesting to install rail seating before the end of the season.
- Arsenal are keeping an eye on Le Havre midfielder Pape Gueye ahead of a possible summer move.
- Dele Alli has been accused of "harmful and dangerous racism" by a leading anti-discrimination campaigner as the Football Association began disciplinary action against him for a controversial Snapchat video.
- Aston Villa came second only to Real Madrid in a list of the biggest spending deficits across Europe and beyond over the past two transfer windows.
- Premier League rivals of Liverpool and Manchester United are understood to be concerned by claims the two clubs had an "unofficial veto" of the recruitment process for the top tier's new chief executive.
- Fans are having to pay upwards of £500k a season for their children to be mascots for Premier League clubs.
- Premier League clubs may face legal action from the English Football League if they try to drop out of the Carabao Cup due to the planned expansion of the Champions League.
- Liverpool had a bid for Villarreal forward Samuel Chukwueze rejected in January.
- Manchester City and West Ham could be forced to end their winter break early to play their postponed Premier League game.
- Chelsea, Aston Villa and Newcastle United are all eyeing up Wigan left-back Antonee Robinson after the United States international saw a transfer deadline-day move to AC Milan fall through.
- Chelsea are winning the race for Hartlepool's giant young England youth keeper Brad Young.
- Juventus want Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola and are planning to make a move for the Spaniard this summer.
- Benfica's Portugal international Ruben Dias and Bournemouth's Nathan Ake will be top targets for Jose Mourinho in the summer transfer window.
- Philippe Coutinho has been told he can leave Barcelona for £77m this summer, with Manchester United, Chelsea, Manchester City, Tottenham and former club Liverpool all interested.
- Liverpool have been impressed with young full-back Neco Williams and are set to hand him a new contract.
- Tottenham want to sign Bournemouth centre-back Nathan Ake and Benfica and Portugal defender Ruben Dias this summer.
- Manchester United are already looking for potential buyers for Alexis Sanchez in an attempt to offload the Chilean in the summer. (Manchester Evening News)
- Bayern Munich want Manchester City winger Leroy Sane to be part of their squad rebuild that will bring the Champions League back to the club, Bayern president Herbert Hainer has declared.(Manchester Evening News)
- Aston Villa goalkeeper Tom Heaton has hinted he would like to return to Burnley once his playing days are over. (Birmingham Mail)
- Reported Leicester City transfer target Said Benrahma has spoken about the recent speculation surrounding his future, saying he is "very focused" on Brentford but has an "ambition" to play in the Premier League. (Leicester Mercury)