Find out which 21-year-old Russian striker is one of the most sought-after youngsters this transfer window - it's all in Paper Talk!
- Liverpool have joined Arsenal, Manchester United, Tottenham and Manchester City in the chase to sign 21-year-old CSKA Moscow striker Fedor Chalov, who is also attracting interest from France, Spain and Germany.
- Manchester United are refusing to budge on their valuation of Paul Pogba with Real Madrid needing to part with £150m if they want to sign the 2018 World Cup winner.
- Steve Bruce has agreed to join boyhood club Newcastle - as the Premier League's lowest-paid manager.
- Jack Butland reckons time is running out on his England days - unless he gets a move back to the Premier League.
- Charlie Austin has snubbed a move to West Brom and looks set to see out the rest of his contract at Southampton.
- Manchester City believe Leroy Sane will snub Bayern Munich if the German giants step up their interest in the winger by making an official bid.
- Daniel Sturridge is being offered the chance to revive his career in Italy.
THE MAIL ON SUNDAY
- Harry Maguire has asked Leicester to allow him to leave the club this summer, with Manchester United waiting in the wings to sign the England defender.
- Bayern Munich are not giving up on signing Chelsea youngster Callum Hudson-Odoi and are expected to make a new £45m bid for the England winger this week.
- Neymar has ramped up the tension with his current side Paris Saint-Germain by admitting his best memory on a football pitch was beating them 6-1 with Barcelona.
DAILY STAR ON SUNDAY
- Arsenal and Tottenham face competition from Wolves as the race for Saint-Etienne central defender William Saliba hots up.
- Manchester United are edging closer to a deal for Harry Maguire after the Leicester ace told Brendan Rodgers and team-mates that he wants to leave.
- Manchester United have entered the race for Monaco defender Benoit Badiashile.
- Philippe Coutinho is ready to deal Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer a massive blow by rejecting the chance of a move to Old Trafford.