Tuesday's Paper Talk has the latest rumour and gossip from the world of football, including potential moves for including Acosta, Hazard, Pogba and Tagliafico.
- Manchester United scouts have been keeping a close eye on DC United star Luciano Acosta - and the midfielder is flattered by their interest.
- Ajax left-back Nicolas Tagliafico says this summer may be the "natural time" to move to a Premier League club. The 26-year-old Argentine is a target for Arsenal.
- Real Madrid will not pay the £100m asking price of Chelsea winger Eden Hazard this summer but will instead ask him to force his dream move.
- Andy Carroll is facing a race to be fit for the start of next season after undergoing ankle surgery, news that almost certainly ends his West Ham career.
- Fulham flop Fosu-Mensah is the quickest player in the Premier League this season, with Manchester City flyer Leroy Sane only third.
- Diego Costa may have played his last game for Atletico Madrid depending on Wednesday's Spanish Football Federation decision on how many games he will be banned for after his red card.
- Andy Carroll could join a Major League Soccer club when his contract at West Ham expires.
- Nuno Espirito Santo is flying his Wolves squad to Marbella in a bid to fire up their charge for Europe.
- Mike Phelan wants Paul Pogba to stay at Manchester United but has warned 'he is not the finished deal'.
- QPR have held talks with Michael Appleton over their vacant managerial position.
- Chelsea star Danny Drinkwater was arrested for suspected drink-driving early on Monday morning when he ploughed into a car minutes after leaving a party.
- Belgium midfielder Thorgan Hazard, 26, will leave Borussia Monchengladbach to join Borussia Dortmund in a 40m euro (£34.5m) deal this summer. Liverpool submitted a higher offer for Hazard but he wants to move to Dortmund, who have lined him up as a replacement for Chelsea-bound USA forward Christian Pulisic, 20.
- Leicester could take a £20m hit on record signing Islam Slimani, currently on loan at Fenerbahce, with the 30-year-old Algeria forward expected to leave the club on a permanent basis for around £10m.
- Manchester United are preparing a £50m summer bid for West Ham midfielder Declan Rice. (Irish Independent)
- Everton are set to make a bid for Birmingham City's English forward Che Adams. (Football Insider)
- West Ham and Bournemouth will go head to head to sign Liverpool and England defender Nathaniel Clyne. He's been on loan with the Cherries since January. (Goal)
- Wolves and Portugal left-back Ruben Vinagre, 19, is attracting attention from both Liverpool and Barcelona. (Birmingham Mail)
- Leicester and Leeds are among a host of English clubs interested in Braga's Brazilian defender Bruno Viana. (Talksport)
- Everton striker Nikola Vlasic's agent says the 21-year-old Croatia international wants to remain at CSKA Moscow on a permanent deal once his season-long loan ends this summer. (Liverpool Echo)
- Major League Soccer side Toronto FC will not pursue a deal for Arjen Robben, 35, after holding talks with the Dutch winger, who is leaving Bayern Munich at the end of the season. (ESPN)
- Newcastle United manager Rafael Benitez says striker Dwight Gayle and winger Jacob Murphy, who are both on loan at West Brom, could still have futures at the club, despite the Englishmen being linked with a swap deal for the Baggies' 29-year-old Venezuela forward Salomon Rondon, who is on loan at St James' Park. (Chronicle)