Chelsea are ready to break the bank to stop Eden Hazard from joining Real Madrid while Everton will have to do likewise to keep Andre Gomes, all in today's papers.
- Eden Hazard has been offered a £15.6m deal with Chelsea to snub Real Madrid.
- Everton are keen to make Andre Gomes' loan move permanent but he has a £90m release clause with Barcelona.
- Liverpool midfielder Fabinho insists there is no reason for him to leave after being linked with a January move to PSG.
- David Platt is involved in the Palermo takeover as owners Global Futures Sports buy the Serie B club for just £8.92.
- Netting in front of away fans could become a permanent fixture at Manchester United after a smoke grenade was hurled at disabled supporters.
- Atlanta Hawks owner Arthur Blank will not be buying Newcastle United as was rumoured, choosing instead to focus on MLS team Atlanta United.
- Bookmakers are making Arsenal's Mesut Ozil odds-on to join Manchester United in January.
- Jack Wilshere has suffered a new ankle injury just days after his West Ham comeback.
- Arsenal and Manchester City have been joined in their pursuit of Real Betis star Junior Firpo by Newcastle and Crystal Palace.
- Liverpool have joined Manchester City in the race for Lyon wonderkid Houssem Aouar.