Get the latest on Samir Nasri's proposed move to West Ham and Jose Mourinho's plans to bring in Toby Alderweireld in January.
- Manchester United players have begun to question Jose Mourinho over his reluctance to drop Nemanja Matic despite poor form.
- The FA is proposing a new Brexit plan which would ensure half of all Premier League squads are homegrown players.
- The Premier League could vote to introduce VAR next season at its shareholders meeting on Thursday.
- Jose Mourinho feels Manchester United will sack him if United do not finish in the top four - with the club eyeing Mauricio Pochettino as his replacement.
- Manchester City are lining-up a £50m move for Ajax's Frenkie de Jong despite potentially facing an investigation into their spending.
- West Ham's move for Samir Nasri is reportedly on the verge of collapse with concerns over the Frenchman's fitness.
- Cesc Fabregas could face some form of action after footage showing him moving referee Kevin Friend's free-kick spray marking behind his back emerged on social media.
- Chelsea look set to have to pay out another £11m to Antonio Conte after Real Madrid announced Santiago Solari would be their manager for the rest of the season.
- Borussia Dortmund are ramping up their scouting network in the UK to discover more undervalued talent like Jadon Sancho.
- Samir Nasri's move to West Ham is being held up over fitness concerns with West Ham likely to make a decision this week.
- Rangers are set to escape with a UEFA warning after being late for kick-off against Spartak Moscow in Russia.
- Manchester United have begun talks over a new contract with midfield duo Juan Mata and Ander Herrera.
- Senior England players have given Wayne Rooney the green light to wear the captain's armband against USA on Thursday.
- Jose Mourinho is prepared to cash in on Marcos Rojo and Eric Bailly in order to bring in either Toby Alderweireld or Inter's Milan Skriniar in January.
- Manchester United fear they will not be able to sell Alexis Sanchez despite the player's desire to leave Old Trafford.
- Kevin De Bruyne is on track to return from his knee injury on December 4 despite initially being ruled out for six weeks.
- Manchester City goalkeeper Ederson believes his role is more difficult than the club's forward players