Manchester United may look to move for Aston Villa's Jack Grealish should star midfielder Paul Pogba leave the club this summer - check out the latest rumours.
- Manchester United are increasingly resigned to losing their star player Paul Pogba, with Real Madrid and Juventus ready to step up their pursuit.
- United are poised to prioritise a huge summer bid for Jack Grealish after James Maddison moved closer to penning a new deal at Leicester.
- Edinson Cavani's mother Berta Gomez has hinted her son could still join Atletico Madrid in the summer, but wants their president Enrique Cerezo to apologise first after a potential January deal for the player fell through.
- Chelsea target Timo Werner has revealed he is interested in a move to England.
- Manchester City are ready to cut their losses and let flop Joao Cancelo leave this summer.
- Manchester United fear having to recruit two new goalkeepers in the summer - and have already drawn up a list of transfer replacements.
- Manchester City have opened talks to land Red Bull Salzburg's 16-year-old scoring sensation Luka Reischl.
- Athletic Bilbao are monitoring Kepa Arrizabalaga's Chelsea situation amid claims he could soon be available.
- West Ham have banned a supporter who wore an anti-board T-shirt while acting as a flag-bearer at the London Stadium last week.
- Arsenal are monitoring Lille defender Gabriel Magalhaes with a view to a summer move for the 22-year-old Brazilian.
- Brentford are preparing for a major summer fight to hang on to star player Said Benrahma, who is wanted by Leicester and Newcastle.
- Manchester United's sponsors are growing frustrated at the club for pulling their stars from events in fear of awkward questions given their on-pitch struggles.
- Bayern Munich are still interested in Manchester City winger Leroy Sane.
- Arsenal are potentially in line to pursue Feyenoord's talented midfielder Orkun Kokcu.
- Bayern Munich CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge says former manager Pep Guardiola 'seriously considered' playing goalkeeper Manuel Neuer in midfield during a game.
- Benjamin Mendy has revealed Pep Guardiola told him to limit his antics on social media going forward.
THE DAILY TELEGRAPH
- Atletico Madrid will consider Mauricio Pochettino as their next manager but would face a battle to persuade him to leave the Premier League for his next job.
- Bournemouth face a fight to persuade Josh King to sign a new contract following the collapse of his deadline day move to Manchester United.
- English football is preparing to take the lead in the expected trials next season for concussion substitutes.
- Frank Lampard wants to bring £140m duo Timo Werner and Jadon Sancho to Chelsea in the summer, with Willian and Pedro set to leave Stamford Bridge upon the expiry of their contracts.
- Crystal Palace goalkeeper Vicente Guaita is top of the shortlist to replace Kepa Arrizabalaga at Chelsea.
- West Ham are ready to offload Andriy Yarmolenko this summer.
- Loris Karius is in trouble at Besiktas as the club believe the Liverpool loanee has spent too much time partying of late.
- Roy Hodgson wants assurances from the Crystal Palace board that money will be spent on new players in the summer before he signs any new deal.
- England defender John Stones' future with Manchester City is in doubt with manager Pep Guardiola looking to sign two centre-backs at the end of the campaign. Pau Torres of Villarreal, Inter Milan's Milan Skriniar and Brighton's Lewis Dunk are all considered future options by the Spaniard.
- Steven Gerrard insists clubs must do more to stamp out sickening racism in the Scottish game after revealing Alfredo Morelos isn't the only Rangers player to have been subjected to abuse.
- Kilmarnock's head of football operations James Fowler has revealed they approached Youssouf Mulumbu for a return to the club, only for the midfielder to "disappear off the face off the earth".
Follow Sporting Life on social media - find us on Facebook here or tweet@SportingLifeFC
Related football links
- January Window's done deals
- Laura Woods column: Here's to you, Allan
- What impact will Augustin make at Leeds?
- Bruno Fernandes: What United will gain
- Super 6: Enter NOW!
- Fantasy Football: Pick your team now!
- Football results