Sunday's Paper Talk includes news of a whopping £50million bid for David Brooks, Aston Villa's latest target, an Arsenal feud, and plenty more.
THE SUN ON SUNDAY
- Arsenal are ready to up their bid for Brentford goalkeeper David Raya and are prepared to spend £10m on the shot-stopper, with Emiliano Martinez set to leave the club.
- Leicester will have to pay a stunning £50m for Bournemouth star David Brooks.
- Manchester United's pursuit of Real Madrid's Sergio Reguilon has been given a huge boost, with Sevilla reportedly closing in on a replacement left-back, after having given up hope of signing Reguilon permanently.
- Paul Pogba has trademarked his famous dab goal celebration - paving the way for the launch of his lifestyle brand.
- FIFA has threatened walking football group the Federation of International Walking Football Associations with legal action over its "similar" name.
- Manchester City are looking to get one over Manchester United as they have reportedly opened talks with RB Leipzig defender Dayot Upamecano.
- Kevin de Bruyne believes Liverpool will still be Manchester City's main rivals for the title this season despite their lack of transfer activity.
- Jack Wilshere will not be forced out of West Ham with the club trying to negotiate a termination of his £100,000-a-week contract.
- Dani Ceballos insisted there are "no problems here" in a picture on Instagram with Eddie Nketiah after the pair's bust-up before Arsenal played Fulham.
- Philippe Coutinho has returned to Barcelona seemingly with high hopes of having a part to play in Ronald Koeman's team.
Sporting Life previews & tips
- Aston Villa are in talks with Lyon over a £19m deal for winger Bertrand Traore.
- Chris Smalling has continued training away from the first team squad after asking Manchester United to resolve his future with Roma.
- Chelsea have agreed a deal worth up to £25m with Rennes for goalkeeper Edouard Mendy.
- Liverpool have reportedly agreed a £1.8m deal for Brazilian goalkeeper Marcelo Pitaluga from Fluminese as the Premier League champions make their second signing of the summer.
- Leicester City target Wesley Fofana has turned down the offer of a new contract from St Etienne as he pushes for a move to England.
- Celtic have been left frustrated after Stefan Nikolic decided against fulfilling a deal with the Hoops and signed a new contract with West Sydney Wanderers in Australia instead.
SCOTTISH SUN ON SUNDAY
- Rangers target Jacob Murphy is reportedly interested in a loan switch to Ibrox from Newcastle.