Phil Foden to stay at Manchester City and Barcelona chasing an Everton star are two of today's talking points in the National Newspaper back pages.
- Phil Foden is to sign a new six-year deal at Manchester City in the next 24 hours. The deal is expected to tie the England Under-21 midfielder to the club until June 2024, despite interest from the likes of Paris St Germain and Borussia Dortmund. The 18-year-old is said to have no intention of leaving his boyhood club.
- Jose Mourinho has been told by Manchester United that he can sign a defender next month - with Toby Alderweireld the No 1 target.
- Manchester United and Arsenal are watching Hertha Berlin wonderkid Arne Maier.
- Chelsea are looking to sell Victor Moses but want a £12million fee. Clubs including Crystal Palace and Fulham are interested in the 27-year-old, who has made just six appearances in all competitions this season.
- Chelsea risk losing David Luiz because of their over-30s policy on new contracts.
- Everton defender Mason Holgate is set to go out on loan in January. The 22-year-old signed a five-year deal with Everton a year ago but has fallen out of favour under Marco Silva.
- Andy Carroll has his heart and his head set on staying at West Ham.
- Mason Holgate has been told by Everton he can go out on loan in January.
- Two Premier League left-backs are being targeted by Marseille. The Ligue 1 side are eyeing up Arsenal's Nacho Monreal and Liverpool's Alberto Moreno.
- Manchester United star Paul Pogba reckons Jose Mourinho is on a mission to humiliate him.
- Everton star Richarlison is a transfer target for Barcelona. They see him as a potential replacement for an ageing Luis Suarez
- Steven Gerrard has accused SPFL delegate Jim Neil of bizarrely snubbing him - despite asking if he had any issues with the match officials.
- Bournemouth are weighing up a big-money January bid for Callum McGregor.
- Rangers forward Ryan Kent could miss Thursday's Europa League clash with Rapid Vienna after picking up an injury against Dundee.