Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas says he has not spoken to AC Milan and intends to stay at Chelsea - get all the latest rumours in Paper Talk.
- Inter Milan forward Ivan Perisic has admitted that he wanted to join Manchester United in the summer but was eventually convinced to stay by his manager Luciano Spalletti.
- Rafa Benitez has revealed he was a phone call away from becoming West Ham manager in 2015.
- Newcastle players have been told they can revive their Christmas party tradition after last year's bash was scrapped due to poor form.
- Gareth Southgate could get a nightmare clash with relegated Germany in the Euro 2020 qualifying draw this weekend.
- Barcelona have put Vincent Kompany and Branislav Ivanovic on a shortlist of centre halves to solve their defensive ills.
- Miguel Almiron is keen on a January switch to either Newcastle or West Ham.
- Gary Rowett is under pressure because of Stoke's stuttering campaign so far.
- Alexis Sanchez's scream after tearing his hamstring in training on Thursday left his Manchester United team-mates in shock and distress.
- Manchester United's flight to Southampton on Friday was delayed because a Manchester City plane was parked in their way.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic rejected a move to Manchester City in 2010 when he left Pep Guardiola's Barcelona to sign for AC Milan.
- Tottenham and Manchester City are set to battle it out for the signing of 17-year-old Toulouse striker Adil Taoui.
- Watford boss Javi Gracia admits that he could be powerless to prevent Abdoulaye Doucoure going to Everton in January.
- Arsenal are hoping their relations with Hoffenheim, where they sent Reiss Nelson on loan, will help them land 22-year-old playmaker Nadiem Amiri.
- David Villa is set to join former Barcelona team-mate Andres Iniesta at Japanese side Vissel Kobe.
- Daniel Sturridge has been given until February to respond to a misconduct charge following nine alleged breaches of betting rules.
- The FA are appointing an external legal firm to investigate corruption allegations made by Craig Kline, the former Fulham assistant director of football, against his old club and the governing body.
- Liverpool are preparing an improved contract for their academy striker Bobby Duncan to fend off interest from several German clubs.
- Southampton are planning to sell players during January's transfer window to raise money to fund signings.
- Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas says he has not spoken to AC Milan and intends to stay at Chelsea until his contract expires at the end of the season.
- John Toshack says he was told he would replace Bob Paisley as Liverpool manager in the 1980s but the Reds never followed through on their word.
- Brazilian striker Gabriel Barbosa is attracting interest from Everton and West Ham.
- Rangers manager Steven Gerrard has condemned the fan who ran from the Govan Stand to shout at a linesman Manuel Vidali in the aftermath of Daniel Candeias' red card against Villarreal.
- Former Southampton striker Marian Pahars says he dreams of becoming Saints manager.