Everton feature prominently in Friday's Paper Talk as they are linked with big moves for Moise Kean and Wilfried Zaha.
- Liverpool are reportedly plotting a shock summer swoop for Burnley keeper Tom Heaton.
- Willian has agreed a new one-year extension at Chelsea.
- Lyon forward Moussa Dembele has emerged as a possible Manchester United target if Romelu Lukaku leaves the club.
- Arsenal have paid around £15m in loan fees and wages to secure Dani Ceballos' one-year loan from Real Madrid.
- Newcastle manager Steve Bruce is preparing a £20m bid for Nice star Allan Saint-Maximin.
- Aston Villa are on the verge of signing £12m Club Brugge midfielder Marvelous Nakamba as they close in on their 11th summer transfer.
- Arsenal are set to lose academy star Xavier Amaechi on a permanent transfer to Germany with Bayern Munich eyeing up the youngster.
- Southampton full-back Cedric Soares is wanted by Monaco.
- Carlo Ancelotti believes Napoli are closing in on signing Manchester United target Nicolas Pepe.
- Newcastle United are set to sign Chelsea academy youngster Kyle Scott.
- The FA will send staff to watch Ademola Lookman at RB Leipzig on a regular basis to make sure England manager Gareth Southgate is kept updated on his progress.
- Barcelona fear Juventus could beat them to PSG star Neymar and pair the Brazilian alongside Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Everton are interested in signing £36m-rated striker Moise Kean from Juventus.
- Everton want Wilfried Zaha and are willing to pay £60m plus Cenk Tosun but fear missing out to Chelsea.
- Arsenal have reopened talks with Celtic over a £25m deal for Kieran Tierney.
- Steven Gerrard has revealed Eros Grezda is close to leaving Rangers.