Could Paul Pogba's second stint at Man United be almost over? Saturday's back pages suggest he's headed for Real Madrid.
- Paul Pogba's agent has made a last-minute plea to Manchester United to sell the star French midfielder to Real Madrid.
- Celtic stars Boli Bolingoli and Odsonne Edouard were targeted with vile racist abuse by AIK supporters in Stockholm.
- Matteo Darmian is to join Parma for £1.4m as he follows Manchester United teammates Chris Smalling and Alexis Sanchez to Italy.
- Alexis Sanchez reportedly decided to leave Manchester United after Ole Gunnar Solskjaer told him he would only play in Europa League and cup games this season.
- Mauro Icardi is suing Inter Milan for refusing him permission to train with the club, according to reports in Italy.
- Romelu Lukaku has told Gary Neville not to question his professionalism after the former Manchester United defender criticised the striker.
- Artur Boruc is set to be dropped from Bournemouth's squad on Saturday after he was spotted among Legia Warsaw ultras at Rangers without Eddie Howe's permission.
- Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says Alisson 'will still take time' to recover from the calf injury he picked up against Norwich earlier this month.
- Arsenal captain Granit Xhaka has admitted it could take another four years for the club to mount a serious title challenge.
- Alexis Sanchez's nightmare at Manchester United was behind the club's decision to pull the plug on a deal to sign Paulo Dybala in the summer, according to reports.
- Neymar's move from PSG to Barcelona looks to be dead in the water after transfer talks collapsed.
- Steven Gerrard has slammed the Ibrox exit door shut on stars Alfredo Morelos and James Tavernier in the last few days of the transfer window.
- Ryotaro Mershino has joined Hearts on a season-long loan from Manchester City.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Rangers striker Alfredo Morelos is a target for Spanish side Espanyol, according to reports.